Service Desk Agent (Ukranian language)
ICL Services is one of the biggest and oldest Russian IT companies and in top 100 world IT outsourcing companies. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries, and has recently expanded its operations into the Serbian market. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
Your role would include:
- To be a single point of contact for users using phone, e-mail and other communication channels
- Manage incidents, problems and requests
- Solve basic technical problems (bsic networking issues, accouts, aceeses, etc.), escalate to 2nd line complicated ones
- Coordinate problems solving if other specialists are involved
- Provide reports, checks and other regular tasks
- Work with technical documentation
- Competitive employment conditions
- Modern comfortable office in New Belgrade
- Good start in IT career, opportunity to continue further development in technical or coordination fields
- Work with international customers
- A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
- Loyal and humane corporate culture
- Fluent Ukranian: to support Ukranian speaking users
- Good level of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher) is a must – English is our main working language
- Fluency in Russian will be a plus
- Advanced PC user
- Basic IT skills (basic networking, operating system, Microsoft products)
- Technical educations - desirable
- Work experience with any of ITSM and monitoring systems – will be a plus
- Responsible and reliable
- Team work skills
- Strong soft skills, willingness to support users, solve their problems
- Technical documentation writing experience – is a plus
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an introductory interview with the team in Belgrade, and a technical interview with our IT experts in Kazan. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please, apply with your CV in English.
Deadline for applications: 07.11.2019.