HYCU, Inc. is expanding its portfolio for multi cloud mid-market and enterprise customers, we are hiring top sales talent to grow the business for our HYCU product. We’re seeking individuals with a proven track record and high expectations for their future success and development. As an Account Manager you’ll be a backup and recovery subject matter expert. You will learn how to effectively manage and grow the existing customer base. You’ll also become an encyclopedia of competitive information, a compelling negotiator and learn to deliver our value proposition to key decision makers within the mid-market.
Your first 30 days
- Quickly get up to speed on HYCU, Inc.’s brand, culture, values, and work ethic;
- Understand hyper converged infrastructures, cloud backup and backup and recovery market, our customers and partners, what they want, and why they would do business with us;
- Complete new hire training Boot Camp and Enablement.
Next two months and beyond
- Effectively execute on customer outreach campaigns, customer success, channel partners and resellers to maximize selling efforts;
- Align resources to maximize customer delight, identify pain points and needs;
- Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals;
- Execute on customer renewal, expansion and cross sell plans.
Specific Objectives and Responsibilities
The Account Manager is responsible for:
- Run sales cycle for renewals, expansion and cross sell with existing customers;
- Keep a regular cadence of customer;
- Effectively communicate value proposition and deliver live demos of products with customers;
- Drive customer activities and events including webinar, enablement, certifications and customer road shows;
- Align with customer success and support to meet customer’s needs;
- Develop a pipeline of activity that focuses on short, medium, and long-term revenue opportunities within the assigned accounts that result in quarterly measured revenue generation;
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals;
- Some travel may be required.
Specific Experience and Characteristics
The successful candidate must meet these basic requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience, technology preferred;
- Experience selling in data center space and/or disaster recovery highly preferred;
- Selling Nutanix or other Hyper converged infrastructure vendors highly preferred;
- Experience with large technology resellers and partners preferred;
- Phenomenal interpersonal communication skills and phone presence;
- Proven track record of success in goal-driven, metrics-based environment;
- Proven experience selling to small, medium and large accounts, via channel and direct;
- Experience with team selling, demonstrate ability working with multiple resources to close business;
- Proficiency with various software applications program including Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com, etc;
- Fluent in English and one of the following languages French, Spanish or German.
Resumes are important, but the successful candidate will also have these key personality traits:
- Passionate, professional, self-motivated, accountable, and strong sense of teamwork;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing environment;
- Resilient and persistent. Gets it done, whatever it takes;
- Self-directed with strong sense of personal ownership and accountability;
- Thinks critically; a problem solver; mentally tough;
- Detail-oriented with strong time management and organizational skills;
- Strongly developed set of personal and professional ethics;
- A good sense of humor, we believe your job should be fun!
Comtrade grupacija je najveći IT sistem u jugoistočnoj Evropi, u čijem sastavu se nalazi 16 kompanija i koji posluje na teritoriji 10 zemalja. Ima više od 2000 zaposlenih, od čega je preko 1,200 softverskih inženjera, koji rade u tri tehnološka centra i 10 razvojnih kampusa. Osnovne delatnosti Comtrade-a su razvoj softverskih rešenja, sistem integracija i distribucija IT opreme, potrošačke elektronike i mobilnih telefona. U oblasti razvoja softvera sarađuje sa najvećim svetskim kompanijama poput…Više o poslodavcu