Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability.
You will have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Administrative Assistant provide diversified administrative support to our service line professionals. They may also provide administrative support to service line or engagement-specific teams. They use experience, skills and knowledge and maintain a current understanding of organizational policies, procedures and practices. They also collect, compile and analyze moderately complex data; and may coordinate projects and deadlines directly or through others.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Positive attitude toward everyday challenges
- Problem solving
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Document Preparation & Management
- File formatting
- Mail administration
- Keeping track of department planning, providing support to Audit teams in all aspects of team organization
- Billings: Assists partners and their engagement team with client billings by liaising with the financial management group, tracking expenses, drafting and finalizing invoices, time transfers
- Time and Calendar Management
- Meeting and Travel Coordination
- Updating various databases
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Excellent use of English language
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written); Skillful attention to details and self-assurance of quality of work performed
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, with an aptitude to learn standard firm software and other relevant applicants and technical/office equipment
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Bachelor’s degree
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and Consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please apply electronically.
Make your mark.
Ernst & Young d.o.o. Beograd
EY je globalni lider u revizorskim, poreskim i savetodavnim uslugama. Širom sveta imamo više od 300 hiljada zaposlenih koji dele i promovišu naše zajedničke vrednosti. Mi pravimo razliku tako što pomažemo našim zaposlenima, klijentima i zajednicama da ostvare svoj potencijal. Naši zaposleni Naša kompanija globalno promoviše i sprovodi kontinuirano usavršavanje i obuku za svoje zaposlene, kako eksternog tako i internog tipa. U…Više o poslodavcu