Nestlé is a leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company present in all countries worldwide. Nestlé Adriatic, founded in 2003, employs over 800 employees and covers Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia and Slovenia.
Nestlé is always focused on long-term business results, short-term profit is never a priority. According to this, we always search for people focused on long-term company's objectives and interests, who will develop and grow together with the company.
Here at Nestlé, we are looking for a dynamic, pragmatic team player with genuine integrity and with desire to achieve, to join our Engineering Team in Surčin Factory at the position of:
- Supports Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Electricity and Automation (E&A) professional and technical operational activities, in line with corporate guidelines
- Participates in Capital Investments projects in the factory ensuring that the technical solution follows corporate and market standards and is delivered with the expected quality, on time and in budget
- Responsible for the preparation of the user and technical specifications, coordinating the requirements of the main users (production, quality, etc.)
- Ensures Process & Equipment safety for people, products and environment
- Participates in the implementation of engineering tools at site level (i.e. NSAT, AMM, etc.) and in the Maintenance &Improvement activities in the factory
- Ensures the application of the market and local MES-E&A related legislation (i.e. electrical, calibration, etc.)
What we offer
If you think that this opportunity is in line with your professional and personal growth, please send us your resume in English. Candidates who will be invited for interview will get a notification latest 4 weeks after advert expiry. All other applicants will receive official notification after end of the selection process.