Johnson Electric Group is the definitive leader in micromotors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats and headlamps, run vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
For our manufacturing site based in Niš, Serbia we are looking for a
Business Applications Support Specialist
The Business Applications Support Specialist will be responsible for development and maintenance of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) operations and systems where appropriate. This role facilitates changes in EDI set-up in MOVEX, EDI introduction in Oracle and manages the introduction of new customers/suppliers with the VANS provider. Solves issues raised by JE Customer Service (Order Management Centre). Understands common business analysis tools and methodologies and is able to apply them to solve problems.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of Electronic Data Interchange messages in partnership with VANS provider and consultants.
- Responsible for support of Movex EDI-related interfaces
- Responsible for support of Oracle EDI-related interfaces
- Assure reliable system and service operations
- Support Business by agreeing and implementing business requirements in a structured way
- Working properly with Incident Management, Change Control Management and Project Management along the defined internal IT rules and processes
- Manage software vendors and/or service providers related to ERP and core business application
- Implement business requirements with right methodology defined by IT Management
- Act as an internal consultant to European JE Business partners and collaborate effectively with Business users (internal client)
- Able to work as a IT team member with the operations staff
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent – technical background preferred, but not limited to
- Applications Experience: experience with EDI in ERP applications (Movex / Oracle / other where relevant) ideally in manufacturing industry
- Minimum two year of relevant working experience on similar positions is preferred
- Good understanding of business processes
- Experience of working within structured Project Management methods preferred
- Advanced level of written and spoken English is required; any other language is a benefit.
- Good communication, social and organizational skills
- Highly independent in handling tasks, autonomous and creative person with the ability to handle changing priorities
What we offer
- International and dynamic working environment
- A member of a global team
- Opportunity for continuous development
- Regular professional development and trainings
If you are interested in this challenging position, we are looking forward to receive your CV in English.
*Obaveštavamo vas da će, ukoliko se prijavite na ovaj konkurs i pošaljete nam vašu radnu biografiju (CV), privredno društvo Johnson Electric doo Niš, sa registrovanim sedištem u Nišu – Crveni Krst, Vazduhoplovaca BB, u svojstvu rukovaoca podataka, obrađivati vaše lične podatke koje nam dostavite putem radne biografije ili na drugi način ili ih mi pribavimo u skladu sa zakonom (na primer, iz javno dostupnih izvora), a sve kako bismo mogli da donesemo odluku u vezi sa vašom prijavom za zaposlenje, kao i da sa vama komuniciramo u vezi sa tim. Ova obrada vaših ličnih podataka vršiće se u skladu sa svim relevantnim pravilima predviđenim važećim Zakonom o zaštiti podataka o ličnosti Republike Srbije
Johnson Electric d.o.o.
Johnson Electric is the leader in motion subsystems. Our technology leadership, application expertise and global footprint make Johnson Electric the ideal partner for custom product development projects. Johnson Electric is committed to making our customers successful by providing product differentiation and supply chain excellence. For designers who demand performance leadership and assurance of supply, Johnson Electric is the safe choice. We serve many industries including Automotive, Building…Više o poslodavcu