Do you want to help those in need? - Be the reason why they get better and achieve their daily goals! Our slogan is "point of change", which we seek every day for years.
Everyone has to move forward; in our facility, you are experiencing the latest and most modern technological rebound in medicine that happened for years behind us.
We are doing what we are best in, since 1997, for 24 years, and ongoing getting better every day!
For seven years, we build robotic neurorehabilitation, and we have become the leader on the world market in professionalism and quality and unique rehabilitation concept.
We count more than 120 experts in three locations, Zagreb, Dubrovnik and Split. Despite those three clinics, we plan to expand even further through Europe and the Globe.
Glavic Clinic offers every single employee to work and study from highly qualified professionals.
We hope to encourage individual development and open communication, supporting teamwork, wanting all our employees to work and build themselves together with the company.
Due to a significant increase in the scope of work and the launch of new projects, Glavic Clinic employs a person as a development manager. We offer work in a dynamic environment with the possibility of personal growth and development.
- Coordination, organization and supervision of all activities within the Polyclinic
- Manage human and material resources while following all rules and procedures
- Optimization of working hours, instructions and procedures as well participation in improving the business strategy and new technology development
- Responsibility for monitoring the costs, results and deadlines for the realization of the financial plan within the budget and undertaking different and preventive actions as needed or requested
- Participation in human resource management - performance evaluation, employee reward, recruitment and organization of employee education
- Continuous monitoring of trends, best practices and regulations within the scope of work and the acquisition of general and professional knowledge
- Ensuring quality systems and the highest standards to increase market competitiveness
- Continuous professional development through foreign education
- Work on interesting international projects
- International experience
- Development of professional knowledge and individual competencies
- Personal and professional development
- Possibility of advancement and additional income depending on effort and ambitions
Other required skills:
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to different work tasks
- Proactivity and perseverance in everyday work
- Openness and ambition for continuous learning
- Skilful use and work in MS Office package
- Experience in leading and managing a team of people
- Cooperation and readiness for teamwork
- Active use of English in speech and letter
- Knowledge of other foreign languages is desirable
- Hrvatska, Inostranstvo, Ulica Marijana Derenčina 3