This position is for a motivated individual that seizes the opportunity in the fast-paced and rewarding field. If you have an excellent work ethic, this is the right position for you. We are USA based company looking to build our team in Serbia. As a Carrier Compliance, your primary responsibility is to screen, onboard and monitor transportation service providers (carriers), and verify compliance to established criteria that meets regulations that govern transportation in United States. You must have strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills and a passion for relationship building and working with people.
- Screen and onboard new transportation service providers
- Monitor existing transportation service providers
- Examine and save all required carrier compliance documentation and information in operating system
- Routinely review transportation service providers for changes in safety information, licensure, insurance, and other relevant information
- Approve, reject, or limit transportation service providers based on analysis of documentation, internal policies, and other industry information - notify appropriate parties of decision when applicable
- Escalate issues to management when unsure how to proceed
Other administrative tasks - Position requirements
- 1 year of verifiable experience in logistics in USA - Operations desirable but not mandatory
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong client and service orientation
- Work with little or ono supervision, and work well in a team setting
- MS Office proficiency
Loop Logistics Corp
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Inostranstvo, 6110 Durango Bay Ln.