EyeSee uses the latest technology to make behavioral research accessible. By leveraging AI and ML, we are able to track people’s gaze direction and facial expressions through webcams. We also build gamified shopping environments to help our clients get reliable consumer and user behavior insights.
What started as a two-person startup in Belgium 8 years ago with the idea of revolutionizing the market research industry is now a multi-awarded innovative company of 120 with offices in Belgrade, NY, Paris, London, Mexico City and Singapore.
Nowadays, companies such as Microsoft, Google, Twitter, Colgate-Palmolive, and dozens of others use our expertise and behavioral solutions. More specifically, we help them understand whether people see an ad (eye-tracking), their emotional reaction (facial expressions) and the impact on sales (through virtual shopping). Before EyeSee, companies mainly used (unreliable) surveys. Our solutions are also used for shopper/pack research, innovation, and e-commerce.
Technology is at the core of EyeSee – and we are looking for people who are driven to innovate and see a direct impact of their work on in-house platforms and projects. Our R&D team currently has 15 people, and we plan to grow it to 60 - shape your role, explore possibilities, experiment daily, and see the immediate impact of your effort at EyeSee!
Since more than 90% of our team works in Serbia, key decisions are made here, and our employees have a big say in what we develop next – if there is a great idea, you can bring it to life very quickly. Our R&D team is very independent and owns their projects – you can engage in challenging projects, develop your skills, and see the real-life effect of your work.
We are on our way to becoming the No 1 Behavioral research company in the world – join us on this journey and grow with us!
Data Engineer - DB Administrator
Your focus as a database administrator will be the performance, integrity and security of a database. You'll be involved in the planning and development of the database, as well as in troubleshooting any issues on behalf of the users.
You'll ensure that data is correct and packed as well as it must remain consistent across the database, data is clearly defined, users access data concurrently, in a form that suits their needs.
You must be able to work independently as well as part of the team. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product will be of major importance.
- Data extraction, transformation and loading
- Ensuring and improving data availability, reliability, efficiency, and quality
- Reviewing project files to ensure the integrity of data collection and utilization
- Development of policies and procedures for data collection and analysis
- Overseeing the deployment of data to the database
- Data exploration for continuous database maintenance and improvement
- Implementation of procedures for data access and usage
- Developing data pipelines
- Data preparation for analysis and modeling
- Database design and upgrade
- Support for internal stakeholders, development, and testing
- Design and implement business intelligence and analytic solutions based on functional requirements
An ideal candidate would have:
- 2+ years of relevant experience (in database administration, development or data engineering)
- Basic knowledge of software development and programming languages
- Understanding of data structures and data types
- Intermediate SQL knowledge
- Experience with data architectures on AWS (or Azure)
- Microsoft Office
- Detail-oriented, organized and proactive
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Self-development and constant learning
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (written and verbal skills)
- Preferable to have knowledge of Python (and GIT)
- Understanding of UNIX based systems
- Experience in developing reporting or dashboard solutions with BI tools (Power BI preferred)
- Work in a fast-growing technology-driven company
- A dynamic and passionate team of young professionals
- Remote working mode and the possibility of working from comfortable working space in the heart of Belgrade
- 23 days of paid vacation
- Private health insurance for employees and their children
- Professional development training and soft skill workshops
- English conversation classes with a native speaker
- Spot bonuses and rewards
- Winter and summer team trips
Understand behavior, grow further! EyeSee is one of the fastest growing behavioral insights companies in the world, based in New York, Antwerp, Paris, and Belgrade. We use the unique combination of remote explicit and implicit methods to unlock the next level insights for our clients. Through highly effective platforms such as online eye tracking, facial coding, virtual shopping, and survey, we measure the impact of shopper marketing, advertising, digital, and innovation. For research purposes,…Više o poslodavcu