Development Programs Supervisor
- Secure all development programs (Academies) for all sales channels are fully aligned with sales and marketing segments management goals.
- In parallel, contributes to design of a sustainable process of needs identification, developing, organizing, delivering and quality follow up of business related training for sales employees.
- Regular supervision of the development programs roll out assuring they meet quality requirements and execution time line as planned by the set career path an agreed with stakeholders.
- Contributes in the result driven and timely set collaboration between various team members and all stakeholders to secure the design of structured consumer and business segment developmental programs (Academy) for new and existing sales employees are fully aligned with enterprise KPIs and strategic directions.
- Nurtures active communication between and among stakeholders in order to map career path conjunctions aiming at fostering sales force career advancement and consequently mitigate fluctuation.
- Contributes to the development of comprehensive and attractive training material and certification processes/events securing all quality standards (internal guides) and time lines are well planned and respected.
- Assist team members in anticipating sales’ needs and crafting learning material prior, during and after business analyses phase of G2M process, assuring the final output and communication to sales is relevant and in accordance with best teaching/learning practices.
- In all of the activities fully utilize available sales practices, customer experience insights, assuring high satisfaction of internal and external customers.
For the good start, you will need:
- High School/College
- Minimum 3 year of experience in telecommunication
- Fluent in English
- Experience in training adults and moderating large meetings
- Excellent command of MS Office tools (Advanced PPT skills)
- Knowledge of multimedia and modern teaching tools and applications
You will enjoy:
- Working in comfortable and functionally equipped working space
- Attractive salary package including benefits such as company phone and number with unlimited internet and annual health check
- Friendly and dynamic team who will support you from the beginning
Please Apply by 18.07.2019.
Telenor d.o.o, deo internacionalne investicione kompanije, PPF grupe, posluje na tržištu Srbije duže od 12 godina. Telenor je u Srbiji tržišni lider po prihodima i pokriva više od 94% stanovništva 4G mrežom. Telenor je na srpsko tržište ušao 2006. godine akvizicijom kompanije Mobi 063. Od 31. jula 2018. godine, Telenor u Srbiji deo je PPF grupe koja poseduje punu kontrolu nad operacijama Telenora u centralnoj i istočnoj Evropi, tačnije u Mađarskoj, Bugarskoj,…Više o poslodavcu