ADOC is a regional pharma company with thirty years of successful business and the strategy adapted to the market. As a recognized leader in the therapeutic areas we are engaged with, and with an integrated individual approach, we bring complete solutions to ensure adequate, safe, and on-time therapy for each patient.
Great results have imposed higher expectations in the coming period and years to come. We are open to ambitious, dedicated, and accountable people with whom we will live, work, and build new successes. Presently we are looking for a candidate to join our Business Development team, at the position of:
Digital Marketing Specialist
Contract: full time
List of key skills needed:
- Knowing the basics of marketing (medical area preferable)
- Knowing how to plan and having the ability to manage time
- Having creative and good presentation skills
- Knowledge in key areas of digital marketing (social media, content marketing, e-mail marketing….)
- Know how to plan, create and implement marketing strategy in digital space
- Understand the key measurement tools available
- Developing social presence and advocating brands effectively
- Stay current in marketing trends and news e.g. Google updates and changes in algorithms
The candidate needs to have a good understanding of digital programs and platforms. He/She works closely with web developers and web designers.
- Minimum 2 years of broad digital campaign management and reporting experience. You breathe data
- Project management skills; the ability to prioritize and plan
- Fluency in Google Analytics
- A collaborative spirit
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and a knack for digital analytics
- Ability to start new initiatives and work autonomously
- Bachelor’s degree
You are an investigative individual that is intellectual, introspective, and inquisitive. Also curious, methodical, rational, analytical, and logical. By nature, you are an artist, which means that you are creative, intuitive, articulate, and expressive.
If you are interested in the above position and your profile fits with the above requirements, we invite you to join us. We will provide you work in a positive, dynamic, and stable environment, professional training, and the possibility of professional development, with good working conditions. We will recognize and reward your success.
Adoc is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.
The deadline for submissions is November 27, 2020.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Srbija, Beograd, Milorada Jovanovića 11
- PIB: 100042265
- Matični broj: 07530196