SWITechnology d.o.o. is expanding its team in Belgrade and we are looking for Electronics Engineer who will be part of international team for development of new and improvement of existing products.
- Full time employment.
- International environment.
- Attractive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Electronics Engineering.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in Altium or similar EDA tool.
- Knowledge of various interfaces, e.g. UART, SPI, I2C, etc.
- Knowledge of both linear and switch mode power supplies.
- Knowledge of MCU and CPU based digital high-speed designs.
- English language knowledge both written and spoken is mandatory.
- International travel required.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team (industrial design, mechanical engineering and software) from design conception through prototyping to manufacturing of our products.
- Select electronic components for a design, maintain components database.
- Design digital and analog electronic circuits.
- PCB design, high-speed.
- Provide support to PCB manufacturer, SMT assembly partner, product certification lab, software team, etc.
- Prototyping, design validation.
- Application needs to be sent in English language.
- Candidates might be contacted before deadline expires.
- We ask all candidates to name their applications by name and surname.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
SWITechnology is a growing company in Information Technology & Services industry. We started as Software & Hardware Development company but now are extending our capabilities towards Mechanical Engineering and Integrated Manufacturing Service.Više o poslodavcu