Joorney is a business plan writing company that focuses on specific-purpose business writing and financial forecasting, rather than on all-round, comprehensive consulting services. The overwhelming majority of the company’s services are provided to clients who already operate or are aiming to operate in the North American market.
The Financial and Business Consultant position will be a part of our advisory team, focused on providing business plan services, startup and M&A advisory, presentation services, and market research. Our advisory team is expanding due to our continuous growth and an ever-increasing number of projects that our clients entrust us with.
You will be joining a team that consists of about 60 people in offices spread across Belgrade, Novi Sad, and Niš. Your main goal will be to always prepare outstanding deliverables for our clients, and to thus maintain and improve clients’ product satisfaction that allows for our continuous organic growth.
- Communication with clients: ability to obtain/discuss financial model assumptions and challenge/advise the client on the spot about business logic
- Preparing financial models - 80%
- Preparing pitch decks - 20%
- Customer service approach
- Management of own projects
- BSc / MSc in Management, Economics, Finance or Organizational Sciences
- Master in Microsoft Excel
- Minimum 5 years of experience in consulting, as Analyst or similar role
- Self-motivated; self-starter; pro-active – initiative is a must
- A least 1 year of demonstrated knowledge of building, working with, and defending financial models (sample work will be required) and understanding of the capital raising transaction process;
- Ability to analyze large datasets and to write comprehensive reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Knowledge of data gathering, cleaning and transforming techniques
- Ability to set and meet deadlines
- A positive, can-do attitude and a genuine interest in business consultancy
- Full-time job
- Optional remote work
- Competitive compensation package
- Private Health Insurance as an added benefit after 6 months
- Flexible work hours [beginning of each work day at any time between 10h and 14h]
- A very dynamic and a multitasking environment
- Timely and organized performance reviews
In order to be considered for this position, you have to submit your resume in English language as part of your application. Additional documentation is welcome, but is not mandatory and does not have to be in English.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Joorney Business Plans is an American business plan writing company headquartered in Miami, Florida. The company provides a wide variety of business plan writing services for companies of all sizes, as well as for current and future company owners and executives. Our business is continuously growing ... Saznajte više
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Rad na daljinu
- Nagrade, bonusi, pokloni
- Edukacija, profesionalni razvoj
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Fleksibilno radno vreme