Come join Perficient and our international team of consultants that delivers thrilling customer experience solutions for our Fortune 500 clients and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. You will learn from the best, working alongside talented developers, architects, and marketers in a supportive and collaborative environment. You will be part of a software engineering culture at a growing, top consultancy in the market. We are focused on nurturing passionate consultants and developing future delivery leaders while continually building on our successes and evolving our approach. If you seek a mentoring environment, leading-edge technology, and challenging work, contact us today and make Perficient your career destination.
About Our Sitecore / Optimizely Team:
We have been partnering with Sitecore for more than fifteen years. As one of just a few Platinum Sitecore partners in the U.S., we are dedicated to the partnership, to growing our team of Sitecore professionals, to growing the Sitecore community, and to our clients. Our team consists of more than one hundred Sitecore-certified consultants and ten Sitecore MVPs. We consistently receive awards for our work, including the 2021 Excellence in Solution Delivery Award for the Americas and previous awards for Site of the Year. Perficient believes so strongly in the capabilities of Sitecore that we have chosen to build Perficient.com on the Sitecore platform.
We have been partnering with Optimizely for more than 5 years. Perficient is currently a Premier Platinum partner status, making us one of only 3 US-based companies to achieve that status. We specialize in Content Cloud and B2B Commerce offerings as well Healthcare and Manufacturing & Distribution clients. Perficient currently has two MVPs and nearly 30 certified developers and are growing!
With a digital agency that is 400+ strong, we dream big. And we build beautiful, too, thanks to our growing team of Sitecore and Optimizely MVPs, years as a Sitecore and Optimizely partner, and deep roots as an established technology consultancy. Technology is at our core, and when fused with a team of talented content strategists, visual designers, and experienced architects, we deliver on the complete vision and bring experiences to life.
Perficient has offices in many major cities with hubs for the Sitecore / Optimizely team in Atlanta, Chicago, Boston, Irvine and Serbia. We are proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled. We also have a strong remote culture and much of our team works remotely.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Front-end developer in our in our Sitecore Accelerated Services unit, located in Novi Sad, Serbia, or working remotely within Serbia.
As a Perficient Front-end developer, you will bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it functions. You should have a passion for working in a creative dynamic environment, with other developers and partners in an Agile environment. Using Agile techniques, you will be responsible for turning business requirements into technical solutions that delight our customers.
- UI / UX front-end development
- Work with our creative team to create “Proof of Concepts” that implement intuitive interfaces following the latest UI trends, utilizing all available tools to enhance the user experience
- Work with our development team to make sure POCs complement our back-end requirements
- Help maintain, improve, and update all existing web sites and applications
- Work every day with an Agile team team and manage multiple task assignments
- Ability to interface with internal creative and developers to implement the HTML, CSS and JS of custom judgements
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Consult closely with management and occasionally agency staff related to projects and tasks
- Identify and communicate risks and issues
- Support all quality initiatives that are implemented during each phase of the development life cycle
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with other IT Services, IT Solutions functions and customers to expedite delivery of IT solution
- Collaboration with internal and external team members, onshore and offshore
- 2+ years of practical experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science field or strong related experience
- Experience with UI/UX design patterns and creating user-centered designs
- Passionate about UI / UX
- Interface with internal creative and developers to implement the HTML, CSS and JS of custom pages / sections / components, as well as collaborate in their design
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and HTML5
- SASS / LESS
- Mobile Development and Responsive Layout experience
- Twitter Bootstrap (other responsive frameworks a plus)
- Experience with Agile
- Strong knowledge of Web design principles and best practices
- Experience with Source Code Control (GIT, SVN, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to develop and implement design
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, agile environment
- Online portfolio is a MUST (desktop, tablet, mobile)
- Attention to detail
- Strong ability to troubleshoot software problems
- Ability to identify and solve problems creatively and effectively
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Up to date with latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience in Agile (preferably Scrum) & Test-driven development
- Experience with a version control system (GIT (preferred), SVN, Perforce or CVS experience is acceptable)
- Familiarity with CMS component and design approach
- Experience with Visual Studio IDE
- Enterprise projects for leading worldwide companies
- Opportunity to work as part of highly skilled teams located around the globe
- Career advancement
- Encouraging individual career growth – training, certifications, and additional educational platforms such as Udemy
- Access to popular developer tools and utilities (Such as ReSharper, NCrunch, Beyond Compare, etc.)
- Private health insurance is available to our employees and their families
- Flexible working hours and optional work from home
- High-end laptops and working equipment
- Kitchen is always supplied with coffee, sweets, snacks and drinks
- Fun room with Electronic Darts and Table Football
- Team building and collaboration within team
More about Perficient:
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
- Srbija, Novi Sad, Futoška 1a
- PIB: 111928618
- Matični broj: 21573248