About the company:
At GameCredits, we are gamers, first and foremost. Gaming is what got us into computers early on. It gave birth to a passion for programming that—decades later—led us into the exciting world of blockchain and digital currencies.
We believe the gaming industry can be vastly improved for all—publishers, game developers, casual gamers, esports professionals, and aspiring pro gamers—through the use of blockchain and digital currencies.
Today, GameCredits is an international, multicultural company striving to transform the gaming industry with our GameCredits (GAME) digital asset and a suite of other blockchain-based products. Founded in 2016 in Belgrade, Serbia, we now employ a team of more than 100 people across 10 offices in five countries.
And we keep on playing.
Join the GAME revolution!
GameCredits is expanding its creative team! We are looking for talented and creative people to fill a number of roles in our ever-growing office.
Job type: Permanent
Number of open positions: 3, Belgrade
We are looking for talented and well-rounded graphic designers to work in our marketing/creative design department. The ideal candidates will have an understanding of marketing goals and strategic insights, and will use GameCredits’ art style to create a wide range of compelling visuals across multiple mediums, including but not limited to social media, web graphics, merchandise, photography, and videos.
- Create and manage persuasive and visually attractive work.
- Produce logos, marketing materials (both printed and web), stationery, promo material, merchandise, branding, and more.
- Create artwork for GameCredits/GNation websites, social media, and other forms of external communication.
- Manipulate image composition and perform basic paint-overs when required.
- Know and understand digital media requirements for social platforms.
- Review and provide input on communication style guides with brand marketing.
Skills and requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years’ professional experience as a digital artist.
- A highly creative approach, and a demonstrated ability to bring to life innovative concepts, designs, and ideas.
- An exceptional eye for composition, contrast, and color.
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms, associated media requirements, and best practices.
- An understanding of web technology trends.
- An ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with frequent priority shifts.
- An ability to work well with others in a team environment, and to adhere to a structured design process.
Additional considerations (useful skills):
- Experience working in a marketing agency.
- Experience within the game industry.
- Experience working on social marketing campaigns.
- Traditional art skills and experience.
- A passion for video games, movies, graphic novels, science fiction, and other elements of pop culture.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonuses.
- Private insurance and a healthcare plan.
- Vacation and sick leave, as well as personal leave.
- Free snacks and drinks, all day, every day.
- A game room.
- A beach (in our building).
- One of Belgrade’s finest terraces.
Submission & portfolio requirements:
- Cover letter.
- Portfolio, and/or reel demonstrating relevant artistic skills.
Only online artwork submissions will be accepted (e.g. website, blog, or online album). To apply, please submit a PDF of your résumé as well as a link to your work for us to review.
Please send your résumé and portfolio electronically.