Graphic/Product Designer conceptualizes, designs and creates our products, mobile applications, web sites, print and marketing materials. This is a role for a visual designer, communicator and problem solver who wants to have their hands in several things at once; who can deliver end-to-end design across media types, screens, formats and technologies; and who can collaborate well.
- Design products (electronic devices) used by professionals in entertainment industry
- Design user interface, user experience, and graphics for mobile applications and web sites that accompany our products
- Create print material designs such as brochures, flyers, trade-fair materials, etc.
- Work in close partnership with other teams and business leaders
- Build relationships and gain insight from people across the wider organization
- Own the creation and stewardship of creative concepts and the associated visual identities
- Revise designs several times and address requests/feedback
- English is a must because of international work environment
- Proven mastery across the fields of graphic design, typography, photography and illustration
- Conceptual problem solver who is strategically centered
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and comfortable prioritizing workload with minimal supervision
- Ability to rapidly prototype visual design work in situation
- In depth understanding and knowledge of the current trends in web, social media and print design
- Attention to detail (pixel precision)
- Cooperation and communication: collaborates across teams of programmers and developers locally in Belgrade as well internationally
Considered a plus
- Prior experience working in a creative agency
- College degree (with major) in Design
- Full-time job with 3 months trial period
- Remote work during pandemic
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible work hours
- Primarily a team work environment
- Very interesting work in a high-tech industry
- Opportunity to make a personal contribution
- Motivated and open-minded colleagues in a cooperative working environment
- Professional and non-bureaucratic cooperation
We design, develop, market and sell our own products.
We are small company (or big family) built around extraordinary individuals, which is why we value our people, their ideas, commitment and needs.
As the only person in charge of design you will have freedom to innovate and express your creativity.
How to apply?
In order to be considered for this position, you need to submit your resume and design portfolio in English.
Additional documentation is welcome, but is not mandatory and does not have to be in English.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SWITechnology is a growing company in Information Technology & Services industry. We started as Software & Hardware Development company but now are extending our capabilities towards Mechanical Engineering and Integrated Manufacturing Service.Više o poslodavcu