Webelinx is undergoing some exciting changes and together with our company - our HR team is growing! If you always wanted to learn and develop in a wide area of people processes and practices - this is a great opportunity for you to join us as an HR Trainee!
As an HR Trainee, you would learn and actively participate in some of the major HR activities and projects in diverse areas of the employee experience journey: from HR core services, Talent Acquisition, On-boarding, Learning & Development to HR analytics and Employee Engagement as a whole - all with the guidance and mentorship of the more experienced team members.
Who are we actually looking for?
- An HR enthusiast that likes learning and trying out new things;
- A self-organized person that knows how to successfully implement feedback from their mentors;
- A developing professional who is resourceful and driven by the impact of their work;
- An open-minded listener and communicator that enjoys a diverse environment.
- Committed team player, driven by customer centricity and people activation.
Having all this in mind, here are the other requirements we believe are necessary for someone to perform well in this position:
- Great working knowledge of Google Suite or Microsoft Office;
- Intermediate English skills (minimum B2);
- Interest in different areas of HR
- Holding a BSc or an MSc in Psychology would be considered a plus.
This is a great opportunity for someone eager to start their career or someone at the very beginning of their HR journey but also for someone who wants to develop further in HR, interested in IT and mobile apps & games industry.
Our main goal is to provide users with high-quality mobile games and apps and everyone on the team has the ability and challenge to contribute to that goal.Više o poslodavcu