The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org.
The ICRC ICT division is responsible for designing, implementing and supporting ICT solutions for more than 20'000 of its employees worldwide. The Belgrade Shared Services Center (BSSC) is created to provide a 24x7 ICT support service to the ICRC worldwide operations.
The Belgrade Shared Services Center is looking for suitable candidates to fill the following position: ICT L2 System/Network Administrator
- Ensures the ongoing management and smooth operations of the ICRC IT infrastructure
- Maintains and resolves issues related to the different systems hosting the solutions used by the user community and participates in move to production
- Ensures service quality, productivity and security, while respecting operating methods defined within the ICT
- Provides end-user support and resolves end-user problems escalated from L1 team
- Readiness to work in 24x7 shifts (4 night shifts during 5-month cycle)
REQUIRED BASE PROFILE
- Information Technology Engineer degree (or equivalent)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the IT field, with minimum 3 years of System and Network administration
- Good knowledge and proven experience in general Network administration and troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure based on Windows Server 2012 or newer, Active Directory management and Microsoft-based infrastructure management tools (SCOM, SCCM)
- Good knowledge and proven experience with Windows 10 platform
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (written and spoken)
- Affinity for teamwork and strong collaborative attitude
- End-user service oriented, well-organized, open-minded and adaptable
- Motivated by the humanitarian work
- Experience with Fortinet network portfolio is a plus
- Experience with network virtualization (VmWare NSX) is a plus
- Experience with server virtualization (VmWare vSphere and Hyper-V) is a plus
- MCSA, MCSE or ITIL certificates will be considered a plus
- Familiarity with Linux eco-system (RedHat-based environment) and Docker is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- A work and progressive professional development in an exciting ICT environment using the latest technologies
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a humanitarian and multicultural organization
- External and internal training opportunities
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and a Motivation letter in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.