Brose is the world’s fourth-largest familyowned automotive supplier. Our mechatronic systems for doors, seats or electric motors and drives can be found in every second new vehicle around the world today.
Around 80 automobile manufacturers, over 40 suppliers and 50 e-bike manufacturers rely on our efficiency and performance. About 25,000 employees work for Brose at 65 locations in 24 countries and generated 6.2 billion euros turnover in 2019
As a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
Your Job Specification
- Ensure that production equipment is capable of producing parts at established times and in accordance with customer expectations (product quality)
- Analyze, define and implement new actions for the production lines in order to improve continuously the results of our KPI's
- Perform the actions needed in order to guarantee the technical availability of the production machines including the communication with maintenance, specialist, suppliers, etc
- Maintain all the documents related to the production machines updated (working instruction, autonomous maintenance, set-up instruction, poke-yoke instruction and process parameter)
- Complete correctly the tasks in SAP according with the changes coming to the production lines (Bill of Materials, Routings, Production Versions, Work Centers and Kanban Cycles)
- Keep and design the layouts (physically and in AutoCAD) in accordance with our company guidelines for order, cleanness and safety always looking for the way to optimize our inventories and material flows
- Follow up the Product Development Process for the launch of new projects mainly focused in the IE topics as Equipment Procurements, FMEA, MTM's, Ergonomics, etc.
- Establish the proper communication channels with the customer teams for the engineering changes as well as lead the production teams in the plant for the change implementation
- Technical university degree in engineering or comparable qualification
- 3-5 years work experience
- Standard tools for automotive Industry (IATF 16949, VDA, OEE, FMEA, Problem Solving)
- Technical knowledge (mechanical, pneumatics, sensors)
- Fluency in English
A modern working environment and a wide range of benefits. We also offer performancebased compensation and attractive social and additional benefits. Modern workplace concepts, comprehensive training opportunities make the offer complete
Kompanija Brose već preko 100 godina prednjači u oblikovanju budućnosti automobila. Po veličini četvrti dobavljač automobilskih delova na svetu, u porodičnom vlasništvu, gradi u Pančevu, blizu Beograda, novi razvojni i proizvodni centar za elektromotore i pogone. Ovde će narednih godina nastati visokostručna radna mesta za 1.100 radnika sa atraktivnom karijernom perspektivom.Više o poslodavcu