Start something big today. Apply now:
Internship - CMS Business Support Specialist
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, commercial goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives. Bosch has been present in Serbia since 1991. Today, Bosch in Serbia is active in three of the company’s business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The central areas at our Belgrade location develop and support the company's medium and long-term strategy, thus promoting a sustainable growth.
Why you'll love to work with us:
- Real projects, experienced colleagues, international environment which will help you grow way faster then you're used to
- Being part of a great team will challenge you to grow personally and professionally
- Paid full time internship with flexible working hours so you can pass all the exams and be in track with faculty activities
- Access to the latest tools and technology from the market
► Support maintaining Content Management System (CMS)
► Support Power Tools business units with content management
► First level support (managing incoming JIRA tickets and forwarding to the right partner)
► Support maintaining website content for roll-out in different countries
► Migrate content into the CMS
► Configure the languages
► Initiate translations if certain content is missing (in alignment with relevant stakeholders).
► Request missing content from business unit (e.g. via tickets)
► Support SEO activities: crawling, redirect mapping, fixing of broken links
► Training of users world-wide
► Maintenance of user roles
► Relevant Communicative, structured and well organized person
► Experience with some CMS is an advantage
► Willingness to learn more
► Excellent English skills (B2 or higher)
► German language is an advantage
Step 1: We want to keep high motivation in our team so we would like to have most motivated candidates who would be perfect fit in our team. In order to ensure that, we've prepared 2 tasks as a guidance for your application process.
- Task 1: Create PPT slides about your motivation - why would you like to become an awesome Content Editor at Bosch and what would you bring into the team;
- Task 2: Please answer the following questions:
- Choose a piece of content you consider good on any official Corporate Social media page, Web-site or eShop and explain why?
- Choose a piece of content you consider bad on any official Corporate Social media page, Web-site or eShop and explain why?
- What impact Company’s content can have on Company’s business (both positive and negative)?
- How would you measure content performance on:
- Social media channel
Both tasks can be done in PPT and then transferred into PDF and attached as part of the application. Please first attach your CV in English and afterwards update your SmartRecruiters profile with the done tasks and submit your application.
Step 2: After we screen all the applications (with both tasks done), if you are fulfilling all the requirements you will be contacted for an interview (using Microsoft Teams or Skype).
Step 3: Internship starts 1st of April and last 6 months.
Make it happen.
If you believe you are the right candidate, please send your CV in English using Apply button.
Robert Bosch d.o.o.
Sve je počelo od varnice – varnice iz prvog uređaja sa magnetnim paljenjem koji je napravio Robert Bosch 1887. godine. Ovo je bio temelj za priču o uspehu kompanije.Tokom decenija, obim naših aktivnosti se znatno povećao. Osim poslovnog sektora Mobility Solutions, kompanija Bosch sada nudi Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, kao i Energy and Building Technology. Ovakva širina ekspertize je dragocen element za privlačnost našeg brenda. To čini Bosch posebnim.Bosch u Srbiji predstavljaju dva nezavisna ... Saznajte više
"Kao inženjer razvoja sistema brisača, svakodnevno se suočavam sa izazovima dizajna proizvoda u skladu sa dinamičnim potrebama automobilske industrije. Cilj je kvalitetan proizvod koji će ispuniti zakonske ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- HRANA I PIĆE
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ