Beiersdorf is a cosmetic company based in Hamburg, Germany. With more than 130 years of long-standing skin care tradition and experience in the field of research and development, Beiersdorf has a strong place in the global competitive market.
The Beiersdorf portfolio consists of NIVEA, the world's leading skin care and beauty brand, Eucerin, La Prairie, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast.
As we head into the future, we want to become the number one skin care company in the world.
We are working hard on hiring people who will fit our culture; those with a "can do" attitude, an associative approach to work, an emotional relationship with our brands, and a genuine desire to learn and grow professionally. Are you someone who can show ambition, accept changes, and take responsibility? If so, we would like to meet you.
We now have a great opportunity for a
Junior Brand Manager
to join our Marketing division in Belgrade, Serbia
For a limited time of 1 year (with a possibility of extension)
Defines and executes marketing strategy and plans for category/brands for Serbia and export business ensuring the delivery of agreed market share, sales, profit and brand targets & in cooperation with Adriatic Marketing.
You would be expected to:
- Defines and executes local marketing strategy and plans for category/brands within the country ensuring the delivery of agreed market share, sales, profit and brand targets and alignment with regional and global brand strategy.
- Creates and executes, in consultation with Adriatic marketing functions, a detailed annual marketing plan including ATL and BTL communication plans, ensuring delivery of agreed market share, profit and brand equity targets.
- Drives and delivers maximum brand activity synchronization across all media and retail channels in close cooperation with Shopper & Customer Marketing, including category management, BTL & POS material.
- Creates and adapts, in conjunction with third party agencies and in agreement with the Head of Marketing Adriatic, marketing communication for respective brands (in particular ATL) to meet the requirements of the local market and in alignment to company strategy.
- Monitors and reports on own brand and competitor performance driving interventions to improve results.
- Manages marketing budget in line with agreed parameters, avoiding overspends or underspends and to protect profit if needed.
- Manages and builds relationships with third party agencies in order to deliver best in class and cost effective marketing campaigns.
- Implements lean and harmonised processes across CU countries regarding marketing activities.
- Bachelor degree in business and/or marketing, Masters preferred.
- 1-3 years relevant job experience in local marketing roles and/or in regional roles within FMCG industry.
- Proven track record in successful go to market campaigns.
- Entrepreneurial Mind with strong ‘Can Do’ Attitude.
- Strategic and Analytic Thinker with Creative mindset.
- Team Player with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Fluent in English.
Motivated candidates who wish to continue their career in the international environment are kindly invited to introduce yourselves to us with a structured CV and motivation letter in English language.
Applications are expected exclusively electronically with full confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 12.06.2019.