You will collaborate with a team comprised of a senior and junior analysts, supporting active external and internal research projects.
Valtari seeks candidates that demonstrate initiative, have a "can-do" attitude, possess an intellectual curiosity, and are interested in learning about M&A/investment banking and associated skills to make a significant contribution. Strong interpersonal and written English communication skills are requisite.
- Company analysis, i.e., identifying acquisition targets and potential sellers for live M&A deals
- Developing quarterly M&A activity reporting on various industries
- Industry and market research
- Build and interpret financial statements and valuation analyses (e.g., comparable companies, comparable transactions and discounted cash flow)
Experience and Qualifications
- Professional working proficiency level of English is required. Additional languages a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, or other quantitative fields of study. A completed Master's Degree is a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities and projects.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
The application period is between July 24 - August 8, 2020. In person interviews will take place in Belgrade the week of August 10th. Please submit your CV along with a cover letter.
To learn more about Valtari, please visit our company website at https://valtari.com/ — we look forward to reviewing your application.
We are a start-up research company providing deal origination and analyst services to investment banks, private equity groups, M&A advisories and corporate buyers.Više o poslodavcu