Our technology function is expanding, and we have the opportunity to expand our Maintenance function looking for L1/2 Support Engineers. Working in a team that supports our customers worldwide, contributing to our development and growth.
A typical day might include:
- Service our customers internationally, working a 24/7 on-call and follow the sun approach
- Work to defined policies and procedures in accordance with defined corporate and industry standards
- Work with the Customer Success and Technology teams to ensure customer maintenance plans are managed to SLA
- Provide Incident, problem, and change management support moving towards an ITIL-based approach.
- Contribute towards the maintenance knowledge base as part of a continual service improvement lifecycle.
- Communicate with external contractors and service providers
- Play an active part in the deployment of new services/systems into production.
- Experience in direct work and communication with customers in Technical support in Service Desk teams
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment a strong positive
- Experience with business application administration, configuration, and support
- IT or Engineering background is an advantage (Java, Oracle, Linux knowledge)
- English: excellent communication skills; English fluency
- Able to listen and to understand customers’ issues, to react calmly, and answer in the most appropriate way
- Eagerness to learn, strong analytical skills, team player
- To be proactive and able to take the initiative to identify issues and find solutions
- Able to propose workarounds to help the customer when it is required
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Experience with healthcare information technology such as Blood Bank, or Transfusion Services would be appreciated.
- As a Support engineer, you’ll be responsible for solving related L1 and L2 problems within the customer’s applications.
- Working with customers/employees to identify technical problems and advising on the solution.
- Logging and classification of customer requests and triage to other teams as needed
- Admin and configuration on customer applications to resolve incidents
- Identify and reproduce customer issues
- Triage with L3 support teams to ensure ticket resolution;
- Customer and team communication to ensure all relevant parties are informed
- Follow company policies and procedures to ensure the maintenance team meets all its customer obligations.
- 40 working hours/ week;
- Working on call within a Rota for 24/7 support.
- Working additional hours and weekends when required.
Od osnivanja 1984. godine, vizija MAK-SISTEM-a je da dizajnira, razvija i isporučuje globalno najbolje svetske zdravstvene softvere za upravljanje rezervama krvi, plazme, tkiva i ćelija, pokrivajući čitav proces i koristeći najbolje tehnologije i funkcionalnost u korist pacijenata. Naša softverska rešenja ... Saznajte više
- Nagrade, bonusi, pokloni
- Timska druženja
- Obuke, konferencije
- Rad od kuće
- Fleksibilno radno vreme
- Edukacija, profesionalni razvoj
- Obezbeđena oprema za rad