Global team, Advance Manufacturing Engineering is seeking an experienced Senior Process Review Engineer to join our team located in Grundfos Manufacturing Serbia. In this role, the Senior Process Review Engineer will be responsible for driving the global process review improvements in selected technologies, by supporting global PRT leads from AME and local leads in the plant.
This position reports directly to AME Manager, but additionally, closely collaborate with both local and global stakeholders.
By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role!
What is the job about?
Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (AME) is a global organization that targets to innovate and improve production technology to create competitiveness for Grundfos. We set the direction on how to produce for Grundfos Operations and defines the global standard for processes and methods deployed in Manufacturing globally.
By joining our organization, you will be part of our mission to innovate our processes and technologies to ensure differentiation and further improve our competitiveness. As a Senior Process Engineer, you will be able to contribute by providing your input and share your invaluable knowledge with colleagues through daily collaboration but also training activities.
Your activities will include in particular:
- Hands-on support to global AME PRT leads and AME PU Directors in maturing of local process review teams with the purpose of increasing process capabilities and production quality parameters
- Uses structured approach to drive change agenda in plants and coaches both local and global stakeholders in how to ensure results in a cross-functional and multicultural context.
- Enables structured and data-driven set-up that is working in a production environment, shares best practice examples, motivates and engages, provides needed training.
- Drives Process Improvement Team (PIT) and supports management in making the right decisions regarding Process Review Teams.
What do you need to apply?
Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Technology or other related fields of study. Having a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a productionrelated field is needed, experience with lean tools is preferred.
- Understanding of production processes and context
- Understanding of lean tools and approach
- Ability to drive strategic planning
- Having systemic execution mindset
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to deal with conflicting requests for assistance while maintaining individual and group priorities
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated excellence in stakeholder management skills.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your CV by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held during April 2021.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Grundfos Srbija d.o.o.
Kompanija Grundfos počela je sa radom 2010. godine u Novoj Pazovi, dok se istovremeno radilo na izgradnji potpuno nove fabrike u Inđiji, koja je zvanično otvorena 2012.godine. Danas u Inđiji radi 800 ljudi, u izvozno orijentisanoj proizvodnji koja broji više od 30 proizvodnih linija i koja godišnje iz Srbije izveze preko 4 miliona pumpi na tržišta širom sveta.Grundfos u Inđiji proizvodi pumpe iz četiri različitih segmenata proizvoda. Cirkularne pumpe koriste se za grejne i sanitarne sisteme sa cirkulacijom ... Saznajte više
"U kompaniji Grundfos radim već osam godina. Počeo sam kao operater u proizvodnji, ali moja velika ljubav prema alatima i tehnici uvek me je inspirisala da se angažujem više, da svaki dan naučim nešto ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI