The LSS Process Analyst is responsible for improving the IT organization performance by optimizing and managing the IT organization business processes. The main goal of the individual holding this role is to make the IT organization more efficient and effective while maintaining or increasing the service levels agreed with the rest of the business. The LSS Process Analyst will be responsible for controlling, monitoring, measuring, executing, designing, and evaluating all IT processes. This individual must bring innovation to the current processes in order to positively impact the IT team effectiveness while achieving the department’s goals and objectives.
- Evaluate existing IT business processes.
- Determine and outline process improvements within the IT organization.
- Coordinate business process improvement strategies with the IT leadership team.
- Oversee all aspects related to the implementation stages of business process improvement initiatives.
- Analyse operating data and statistics to identify opportunities, develop action plans, and implement process improvements.
- Monitor and measure the benefits of post process implementation to ensure product quality, efficiency, and improvement are tangible benefits.
- Become a Change agent across the IT organization.
- Identify risks and issues in business processes and systems.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the organization’s systems and their purpose on how those support the business.
- Perform ongoing analyses on IT business processes related to productivity, quality, costs, and time management.
- Presenting progress reports and integrating feedback.
- Revising and updating procedures and policies.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Management, Project Management or related field (or equivalent combination of education, training and experience).
- 5+ years of experience as a Process Manager / Process Improvement Analyst.
- Six Sigma certification is required
- Expertise in process mapping and modelling.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to effectively facilitate and bring together medium/large sized cross-functional teams with different viewpoints during brainstorming discussions.
- Requirements Elicitation, Analysis, and Documentation.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks/priorities, consistently meeting deadlines.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Experience in the Life Science industry a plus.
- Working knowledge of mid/large IT organizations processes.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies like SCRUM, Agile, and Waterfall.
- Understanding of ITIL and SAFe frameworks. ITIL certified a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suites and Office 365.
- Proficient at using diagram software Visio/Draw.io/Gliffy.
- Proficient using Project tracking software (JIRA, Fresh Service, ServiceNow).
- Srbija, Beograd, Đorđa Stanojevića 14
- PIB: 109436311
- Matični broj: 21181986