JAGGAER is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive spend management solutions with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source-to-Pay solutions with advanced capabilities and embedded intelligence to transcend the customer experience and simplify the complex enabling unparalleled adoption and customer outcomes. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer package goods, transportation & logistics, business services, construction, utility companies, and public service organizations. www.JAGGAER.com.
Manager, Professional Services (M/F)
This is a position in our offices in Belgrade or Novi Sad, whatever location is better for you.
Overview of Job Function:
JAGGAER is looking for a Manager, Professional Services to join the team reporting to the Senior Manager, Professional Services:
- Overall management and ongoing improvement of Professional Services delivery team across multiple product lines
- Responsible for the management of teams delivering JAGGAER solutions to a portfolio of projects
- Responsible for the planning, oversight, and execution of software implementation projects
- Build relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ensure software implementations and consulting services meet client needs and financial targets
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Build and manage teams responsible for providing services to customers
- Direct implementations including scheduling, assigning tasks, motivating, and evaluating staff, and removing barriers to success
- Hire and develop staff, lead goal setting, assessments, and performance evaluations for teams
- Act as executive sponsor on projects; develop strong relationships with customer peers
- Promote collaborative work environment within Professional Services team
- Optimize Professional Services methodology, create or contribute to better internal business processes to gain efficiency and use technology tools to track and report against
- Identify potential problems regarding customers, document those problems, and devise and document solutions
- Responsible for ensuring overall budgets, schedules and performance standards are attained for teams
- Review key project deliverables and participate in key project milestone meetings
- Ensure client projects are delivered in a manner which meets or exceeds client expectations
- Collaborate effectively with other departments in the organization to address and resolve client issues
- Collaborate with Sales on proposals and presentations to clients as needed
- Participate in critical day-to-day operational issues, remove and resolve barriers for the teams and resolve complex issues
- Travel to support projects, trade shows, product seminars and user groups as needed
- 7+ years of business experience with 3+ years of people management skills including leadership development; ability to delegate
- 2-5 years accounting, finance, procurement, contract management, sourcing or supply chain software implementation experience preferred.
- Motivate and inspire the Professional Services teams to deliver with high quality and professionalism to clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to present information, status, and issues in a clear and concise manner with the goal of driving to a decision
- Strong critical thinking and leadership skills to effectively influence, meet project requirements, and quickly handle client issues
- Strong project management, interpersonal, negotiation, communication, documentation, and problem-solving skills
- Track the performance of the engagement, the quality of project deliverables and report on the effectiveness of the engagement against the baseline plan
- Work extensively with remote teams, clients, and suppliers
- Experience with agile project management, with solid understanding of milestones, deliverables, and resource utilization
- Ability to represent Professional Services to external audiences through various sales and marketing activities.
- Experience implementing hosted software or software-as-a-service (SaaS)
- Proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Project, Excel, and Word as well as other typical business productivity tools
- Required to travel domestically and internationally. Travel ranges from 30-50%. Passport required for international travel.
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass...
- A modern office in New Belgrade and Novi Sad
Apply now and be part of our success!
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking, and intelligent…Više o poslodavcu