Humanity is powerful, intuitive, cloud-based workforce management software, helping businesses across many industries manage growth and promote teamwork by making employee scheduling and time tracking more streamlined and intuitive. We are fueled by a commitment to innovation, customer-centric approach and accountability. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe, we are connected by a culture that promotes creativity, teamwork, and transparent leadership.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Copywriter to join our Belgrade team.
- Develop and write high-quality B2B content/articles in various formats (whitepapers, e-books, blogs, case studies, datasheets, etc.);
- Perform extensive research on a related topic of content so to understand the issue/need from different angles;
- Collaborate with company leaders and other cross-functional teams to support the creation of different types of collateral (brochures, guides, video scripts, tutorials, etc);
- Follow writing guidelines so to adhere to brand consistency (tone of voice, grammar, etc.);
- Review content/copy for consistency and compliance with brand standards;
- Proactively generate and communicate ideas.
- Proficiency in English language (native level);
- 3-5+ years of professional copywriting or editorial experience (solid portfolio of smart, compelling B2B marketing/advertising copy and editorial pieces required);
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Marketing or Communications preferred;
- Exceptional research skills (on and offline);
- Experience in writing towards the Enterprise as well as small businesses;
- Experience in writing web content of all types - SEO, SEM, Content Marketing;
- Solid proofreading and editing skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge;
- Experience in technical /software or B2B writing;
- PR Agency experience;
- Experience in writing about business, industry trends;
- Experience and interest in working with U.S.-based companies and clients;
- Experience in writing about SaaS software for U.S. clients;
- Understanding of U.S. work culture;
- Experience in writing about workforce management.
What You Can Expect:
- International working environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- A creative and fun workspace;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Private health insurance;
- Company sponsored training, workshops, education, and team buildings;
- A culture that promotes focus on customers, transparency, data-driven approach, passion for work, accountability and integrity.
Deadline for applications: 24.07.2019.