WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
The Marketing Team’s mission is to strengthen 3Lateral’s local and global presence, build a strong brand that embodies core company values, and position 3Lateral in relation to Epic Games, Unreal Engine, and MetaHuman technologies and products. We aim to inspire potential hires, support the ecosystem within the 3Lateral vicinity by connecting and collaborating with the creative community, and drive activities that make a positive impact on society, education and ecology.
What You'll Do
The Marketing Manager entirely owns various marketing and communication projects from the idea spark to realization. We aim to build a strong base for all our local and global initiatives by setting and constantly improving the marketing strategy and the corresponding operational frameworks. We are looking for a creative, open-minded, self-driven, and forward-thinking team member with strong multitasking skills to empower our future marketing endeavors.
In This Role You Will
- Support the development of the Marketing and Communication Strategy, as well as the execution and tracking of marketing activities (sponsorships, events, employer branding) and marketing budget.
- Create, produce and distribute valuable, educational, and relevant content, consistent with our company's tone and mission, for both online and offline marketing purposes (various types of content such as blogs, web text, press releases, and similar), aimed to be published by the company or third party.
- Orchestrate digital media activities across all online platforms (website, social media, job boards)
- Support both local and global branding and positioning, enabling the realization of the recruitment strategy, programs, and processes.
- Work closely with both internal teams across Epic Games, and other external departments and vendors to create effective, respectful, and trust-based communications that articulate our company core values correctly and consistently.
What We're Looking For
- Extensive experience in the field of Marketing or Communications
- Ability to manage multiple projects and juggle priorities
- Ability to develop, organize, and maintain process documentation
- Excellent grammar, punctuation, and spelling skills both in Serbian and English
- Knowledge of content marketing strategy and channels
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiar with the tech, computer graphics and/or gaming trends
Nice to have
- Bachelors or Master’s in Marketing or Communications
- SEO and SEM skills
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
We pay 100% for benefits for both employees (EEs) and dependents (deps). Our current benefits package includes coverage for private medical insurance (inc. dental/vision), supplemental life, supplemental accident, and disability. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Being a part of the 3Lateral team
Our mission is to evolve through exploring abstract landscapes of art and science, exciting new technologies and, most importantly, through nurturing continuous multi-disciplinary communication and company values among our team members. Our talented and devoted individuals are all gathered around the same vision of creating and constantly improving technology that allows creation of high-fidelity replicas of human appearance and motion with special focus on real time and usable across all digital mediums.
In order to ensure a supportive and collaborative environment we:
- Enable professional long-term career development through continuous education and specialization
- Work with exciting new technologies and ambitious, industry-changing, projects
- Attendance at the leading seminars and conferences in the industry
- Sustain personal goals through family-oriented work regulations
- Empower autonomy of thinking and acting
- Pleasant working atmosphere in our cozy offices with friendly and well-minded individuals
- Work from home model during the pandemic
We are looking for new team members who can inspire us and are willing to give us a chance to inspire them, contribute to their ideas, skills and knowledge. With joint forces with our mother company Epic Games, we are continually developing the state of the art in Unreal Engine as a leading team for the creation of next-generation virtual humans and creatures.
3Lateral, part of Epic Games, is a Novi Sad based company blending state-of-the-art technologies, artistic vision and full-service solutions to bring digital humans to life in games, film and TV. The company has pioneered both hardware and software technology that produce next-generation digital humans ... Saznajte više
- WORK EQUIPMENT PROVIDED
- ADDITIONAL DAYS OFF
- FAMILY & PARENTHOOD
- WORK FROM HOME
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
- AWARDS, BONUSES, GIFTS
- FUN & ENTERTAINMENT
- MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
- EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- TEAM BUILDING
- FOOD AND DRINKS
- TRAININGS, COURSES, CONFERENCES
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS