At Alternative Payments, you'll find yourself in the company of some of the financial industry's smartest and most reliable professionals. At Alternative Payments we reward dedication, values innovation and support growth.
Alternative Payments is an EU licensed payment institution with offices in Vilnius (Lithuania), Los Angeles (USA), and Novi Sad (Serbia). It is the leading FinTech company that provides crossborder payment and banking solutions for the global eCommerce industry.
With more than 20 years of experience, Alternative Payments remains one of the most innovative and fastest growing financial institutions providing local payment methods and SEPA processing solutions.
We are looking for:
(A temporary role to cover a maternity leave)
Location: Novi Sad
As an Office manager you will ensure the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis. Your role will be to create and maintain a pleasant work environment and ensure high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
If you are an energetic professional who would enjoy handling a wide range of administrative tasks and supporting an office of diverse people, you are at the right place.
Check out the key responsibilities:
- Maintenance, mailing, supplies, bills, errands
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Organizing the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintaining the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Organizing office operations and procedures
- Ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Managing contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers, and office lease
- Providing general support to visitors
- Addressing employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g., stationery, hardware, and travel arrangements)
- Liaising with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Supporting the organization of in-house or off-site activities, such as parties, celebrations, and conferences
- Preparing and process monthly payroll
- Creating and maintaining a pleasant working environment, ensuring a high level of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety
- Processing purchase orders
- Tracking invoicing and maintaining inventory records
- Checking and verifying source documents such as invoices, receipts, computer printouts
- Recording day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Maintaining data entry - accounts, general ledgers, financial statements
- Preparing invoice billing, perform accounts payable and inter-company expenses reconciliation
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Previous experience as an office manager, front office manager or an administrative assistant will be considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of English language
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (familiarity with Mac operating system is a plus)
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Ability to communicate professionally in assertive manner (Excellent communication and interpersonal skills)
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be creative and suggest improvements
What we offer:
- 25 Vacation Days per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive salaries and conditions
- Working in an international team
- Pleasant working environment
- Pet friendly office space
- Working location: Novi Sad, Serbia
If you can find yourself within this role having the stated requirements please send us your CV in English.
We appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 16.01.2020.