cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider with a particular strength in international transport solutions. Based in Austria, cargo-partner is present in 40 countries with more than 3000 employees, and continues to grow and expand across the world. Our employees are highly motivated professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who share a common passion for their work, excellent communication skills, and a strong entrepreneurial approach.
We offer an interesting career kick-start for talented people without experience as well as rewarding opportunities for accomplished logistics and business professionals. We believe in establishing long-term relationships with our partners, and in the continuous development of our employees.
Do you want an exciting career with a dynamic and responsible position?
Join our team in NOVI SAD, SERBIA
We are looking for a self-driven and motivated individual to be a part of the global operations management team by taking on the role of:
Operations Management Specialist
What you´ll be doing
- Running and consolidating of reoccurring reports from our online data base into comprehensive xls-based reports
- Maintaining, updating, and building of ppt-slide decks that transparently explain the findings from the reports
- Maintaining and actualizing the Operations Management document library in collaboration tools
- Creating of ad-hoc reports & ppt-decks for the Team
- Maintaining and administering of the confluence collaboration team space
- Organizing Meeting Agenda's, Scheduling, and Minuting
- Following-up with the global Team on worldwide team meetings and internal team meeting Agendas and following-up on actions decided on the meetings
- Supporting the digital eLearning team in the maintenance of learning management system & supporting the Team in the creation of manuals and work instructions
- Supporting the Team to create surveys using survey monkey & their results and findings
- Helping the Team in data collection projects, consolidating results from various stakeholders across the global cargo-partner network, and following up with the stakeholders on timely delivery of the data
What you´ll need
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance or Business Management
- Extended commercial education or special education in freight forwarding
- At least 2 years of experience in project support roles, administration support / operational or sales planning
- Advanced computer knowledge (MS Office)
- Experience in Confluence, JIRA, Alfresco, Jasper will be an advantage
- Business fluent English language
- Modern ppt & xls concepts, techniques and project management knowledge
- Professional expertise in evaluation processes
- To have strong analytical, interpersonal, problem-solving, critical-thinking, risk-management, and negotiation skills
- To be adaptable and efficient
- To have ability for financial planning and to communicate effectively
- Driving license level B
What's in it for you
- Career plan and professional growth opportunities. We are small multinational team where you will be recognized instantly and we enable you to achieve your career goals. Since our business is growing fast you will have a chance to progress and grow with the company.
- Your own initiatives implementation. We are open culture team where you can come up with creative ideas of improving our own and business activities. We always listen to what you say.
- Stability of employment. Dynamic career in a stable international company with a leading position in the air, sea and road freight market. We focus on long-term cooperation.
- Competitive salary package
If you are person looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Submit your application and CV in English via our online job portal today.
cargo-partner d.o.o. Beograd – Dobanovci,
Novi Sad Branch Office,
70, Karadjordjeva St,
21138 Novi Sad, Serbia
cargo-partner d.o.o Beograd
Mi smo jedno od vodećih preduzeća koja se bave organizacijom avionskog, pomorskog i drumskog prevoza robe, kao i pružanjem usluga iz oblasti špedicije, logistike i skladištenja, sa sedištem u Beču u Austriji i kancelarijama širom Srednje i Istočne Evrope, SAD, Kine, Indije, Bliskog i Dalekog Istoka.cargo-partner ...Naročito se izdvaja kvalitetom usluga u organizaciji prevoza kontejnerskih i avionskih pošiljki, ali i u organizovanju svih drugih vidova transporta, kao što su zbirni i pun kamionski…Više o poslodavcu