Our client is AGRISER Company engaged in cultivation of hazelnuts in the territory of the Republic of Serbia. The company is part of large Italian Ferrero Group, which is well-known the world's chocolate and confectionery manufacturer.
We are looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the following position:
Location: Aleksa Šantić, Sombor
Responsible for backstopping office support to Outgrowing department and General Manager in the organization and implementation of administrative, promotional, communications and commercial Outgrowing program activities.
“Outgrowing program” means the program carried out by AGRISER aimed at developing New Hazelnut Plantations in Serbia by third-party producers, by sharing with them technical knowledge on hazelnut farming practices through training, research and technical advice and making arrangements for the purchase of produced inshell hazelnuts.
- Assist in promotional and commercial activities with support of outsourced agencies;
- Assist in the organizing of the promotional and educational events;
- Assist in preparation of PowerPoint presentations, written reports, meeting minutes, contracts and agreements;
- Carry out wide variety of correspondences in Serbian and English, draft letters and memos, and file and archive correspondence and other documents;
- Prepares and enters the data and reports into the information system platform of the Outgrowing department and keeps daily records;
- Liaise with the Procurement department to ensure the procurement of goods and services for Outgrowing activities and timely implementation of the budget;
- Coordinate the sales of hazelnut plans and purchase of inshell hazelnuts;
- Assist in preparation of the sales and purchase documentation;
- Assist in track record of contracts realization: sales of plants, purchase of hazelnuts, payments;
- Assist with budget preparation and monitor realization;
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information;
- Carry out desk research, as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study and equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Serbian and English)
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Has responsibility towards agreed deadlines
- Ability to make decisions or ask for guidance in order to maintain project flow
- Clear driving license with driving experience
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- An ability to assist, support, and understand your team
We are offering:
- Growing in stable work environment
- Interesting and varied activities with training and development opportunities in international company
- An external position with the plan to become permanent employment
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Workforce Human Resource je regionalna HR kompanija koja posluje u zemljama Adriatic regije. Imamo preko 20 godina iskustva u HR industiji gde svakodnevno podržavamo preko 500 klijenata i preko 5.000 saradnika. Naša rešenja kreirana su prema vašim potrebama, bilo da tražite posao ili ste poslodavac, bilo da vam treba 1 ili 1.000 zaposlenih. Pružamo podršku u regrutaciji, u zapošljavanju, oblasti radnog prava i HR konsaltinga, obračunu zarada, outsourcingu procesa regrutacije i onsite menadžmenta.…Više o poslodavcu