LVH Global is a leader in the luxury vacation home industry. LVH Global caters to world travelling high net worth individuals, their family and business associates through a Signature Home Network of over 5000 luxury homes in 50 international destinations.
LVH Global goes above and beyond the highest expectations, providing travelers with unmatched personal service throughout the entire experience. From the moment you contact us, we make you feel as if you are already on your dream vacation. Our professional staff will coordinate your travel itinerary, and upon your arrival we will spoil you like you’ve never been spoiled before.
Under general supervision, the Owner Partner Relations Coordinator will provide support to the Owner Partner Relations Management with managing relationships with new and existing homeowners.
- Field incoming inquiries from new homeowners, while logging all notes in CRM
- Conduct webinars and calls with new & existing homeowners to onboard/educate them on the company
- Send agreements to homeowners & work with marketing team to promote homes on various platforms
- Utilize various online tools to research/find new homeowners
- Follow provided email template/phone script sample to obtain availability and pricing on units
- Arrange for inspections, coordinate with local ambassador team, prepare reports, ensure homes meet company luxury home standard guidelines, work with homeowners to fix flagged issues
- Build strong relationships with owners while keeping them engaged and informed about company updates
- Support accurate and timely entry of related expenses
- Competitive base salary (900EUR-1,200EUR pre-tax per month) & bonus plan commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefit plan
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications:
- 3+ years business development, real estate, sales, or related background preferred
- Experience with luxury or high net worth owners is preferred but not required
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong experience with CRM, Google Suite and other organizational tools
- Multi-tasking capabilities and work effectively under deadlines
- Knowledge of customer service principles and best practices
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality
- Focuses and works together with team members in accomplishing work objectives.
- Interacts in a way that gives them confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization.
- Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions
- Actively appreciates the diverse capabilities, insights, and ideas of others and working effectively
- Sets high standards of performance for self assuming responsibility and accountability