Jackpot.com has an exciting new opening in Serbia for the right person looking to develop their career in Legal & Compliance.
We're a start up, and we're looking for a person who doesn't back down in front of the huge challenges, and who will stretch to the limits to reach his or her goals. Someone who is excited about the idea of working with the company's founders and other individuals who have a really vast knowledge and experience in the business. We want someone who is not afraid to fail, if it means learning from the process.
Reporting to our Head of Legal and Compliance, you'll be playing an important part in the Payment and Risk functions of the business activity. Assisting in the development and implementation of procedures and processes in line with the regulations as well as mitigating the business risk exposure. You will work to prevent gambling from being a source of crime, and ensure that gampling is conducting in an open and fair manner. You will work to protect children and vulnerable people from being harmed and exploited by gambling.
You will be required to:
- Work with the Head of Legal and Compliance and MLRO within the daily operation of the business activity and processes to support the regulations and compliance requirements to mitigate the business risks regarding Anti-Money Laundering/Combating the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT).
- Monitor, analyze, report any suspicious transactions and/or activity to the MLRO, assist with other investigations as required, and implement the procedures and policies of the Company and affiliates to ensure the full compliance with the Anti-Money Laundering/Combating the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) and the Payment Policies and Risk & Fraud functions of the Company.
- Act as main contact person with the payment suppliers, to monitor and implement the overall payment systems and be on top of new payment solutions and trends within the industry to ensure the Company payment offer is adapted to the specific jurisdiction/market.
- Process the daily pay-outs and refunds in a timely manner, following the internal procedures and KYC guidelines and actively lead the chargebacks and disputes on behalf of the Company.
- Review, monitor and solve all payment related queries and liaise with the payment suppliers to solve payment processing issues and provide a high level of services, making sure that the provided information is true and accurate.
- Assist and communicate with customers who require assistance with their transactions, payment methods and related matters when required, ensuring the best user experience within the offer and/or use of the products and services.
- Assist the other departments with new member onboarding and ad hoc training sessions to ensure the Employees ongoing and updated knowledge regarding the Company’s AML/CFT, payment and risk procedures including specific trainings for the use of new Payment Methods.
- Any other tasks that management might assign.
The requirements for this role are:
- At least one year’s experience in compliance and/or payment environment
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. A college degree is preferred.
- Excellent Microsoft skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- English at mother tongue level – with excellent written, and verbal communication skills required to produce high quality emails and letters to individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently in rapidly changing environment.
- Self-motivated with high performance standards, able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Can-do attitude, result-oriented person and effective under pressure with the ability to anticipate needs and seeks to improve work processes and proactively resolve issues.
- Demonstrate sound judgement with a high level of diplomacy and confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build effective working relationships
- More than a job, we will offer you the chance to grow professionally in a fun and young environment. At Jackpot.com, your skills will be valued, and you will work together with amazing colleagues to create and develop a vibrant company, which really pushes itself to the limits when it comes to create an exciting professional experience, not to miss!
Lottomatrix Technologies d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Francuska 17
- PIB: 110008590
- Matični broj: 21284009