Presentation and Design Support (m/f)
If you are interested in providing an excellent customer experience and working in a diverse and fast-growing environment, do not hesitate to learn more about this vacancy.
You will be responsible for creating, designing, and updating presentation material according to corporate design and branding guidelines. Together with the team, you will build improvement possibilities in order to offer the best quality and efficiency in the service provided.
- Designs, develops, and implements new material based on corporate and regional guidelines
- Maintains/updates existing materials.
- Edits and embedds audio and video content.
- Migrating current ppt presentations to a new format in accordance with applicable Kuehne- Nagel standards
- Display pre-provided data in well-structured and attractive graphs and / or tables that allow a quick view of the key message
- Designs flyer or brochures based on a content briefing
- Works on multiple projects simultaneously and meets deadlines.
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor`s degree in Graphic Design
- Innovator and digital native
- Design oriented
- Goal oriented
- Powerpoint (very good skills), MS-Office software
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with graphic design technologies including Vyond and Adobe Creative Cloud software: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, one of Adobe Premier and After Effects
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Energetic creative personality, excellent communication and presentation skills, highly pro-active, fast acting, supportive and self motivated
We offer exciting position in a dynamic and motivated team, development possibilities and a nice working atmosphere.
With more than 76,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the sea freight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management services.
Kuehne + Nagel is operating three Shared Service Centers (SSC) worldwide. The Shared Service Center EMEA, based in Belgrade, is serving the regions Western Europe, Middle East and Africa as an internal service provider, being responsible for the handling and execution of operational tasks within the organization. The SSC Belgrade was founded in 2009, with a significant growth since then and nowadays employs more than 1.400 employees for more than 40 different countries in Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. The SSC performs global and standardized processes mainly back office tasks, for the internal customers.
Since 1890, when the business was founded in Bremen, Germany, by August Kuehne and Friedrich Nagel, Kuehne + Nagel has grown into one of the world's leading logistics providers. Today, the Kuehne + Nagel Group has some 1,300 offices in over 100 countries, with around 89,000 employees. We deliver integrated ... Saznajte više
- Nagrade, bonusi, pokloni
- Fleksibilno radno vreme
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Obuke, konferencije
- Timska druženja
- Sport i rekreacija
- Hrana i piće
- Organizovan prevoz