At Adient, our reputation as the global leader in automotive seating begins with our products – from complete seating systems to individual components – and extends across or entire portfolio. Our deep expertise means that our products always stand out and apart in craftsmanship, comfort, style and safety. For more than 30 years we’ve delivered precisely what our global consumers demand – on time, just in time, every time. We attract, develop and reward the best people – we are 84.000 strong in 32 countries.
Think about joining the Adient team in Loznica for the position of: Production Manager
- Align site to corporate mission, vision, and values
- Encourage strong communication of company values between departments, shifts, and site leader’s trough shop talks, night shift visits, supervisor meetings, etc.
- Develops and implements operating metrics and standard operating procedures. Plays a significant role in long-term planning (forecasts and yearly planning), including an initiative geared toward operational excellence and cost control
- To provide production volumes through efficient and effective planning
- To develop and control department’s budget within agreed financial parameters
- Ensure proper use of all Adient personnel systems and adherence to all regulatory requirements placed on the plant
- To conducts employee performance reviews based on job descriptions and develop colleagues for future leadership roles. To plan and implement appropriate training and development programs for employees
- To promote and maintain an environment where colleagues trusted, respected and treated fairly
- To encourage creativity and to motivate team members in establishment and preservance of the high-performance culture where sugestions for improvement are acceptable and welcome
- Ensure smooth production on all lines of responsibility
- Responsible our products are available on time to meet monthly plan while operating in cost constraints along with customer satisfaction and quality performance (PPM, COPQ, etc.) and planned productivity levels
- To make sure productivity in all departments is closely followed and met according plan
- Responsible for management of quality, manufacturing, maintenance and production engineering teams to analyze processes, identify and prioritize opportunities for continuous improvement, leading change within the plant to adapt and take advantage of new opportunities
- Builds the capability for Lean Manufacturing and root cause problem solving and other best practice techniques
- Active participation in SDT teams during new product launches
- Play a significant role in long - term planning (forecasts and yearly planning), including an initiative geared toward operational excellence
- Global Employee Survey improvements compared to previous year
- Ensure proper equipment maintenance
- Operates in accordance with Customer Specific Requirements
- Technical University or Social Sciences degree
- At least 5 years of work experience in related or equivalent positions (manufacturing industry)
- Technical skills: Problem solving, SAP, APQP, Lean production.
- Familiar with legal procedures and regulations, as well as economic indicators of production.
- Advanced MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent English
What we offer:
- Training and Development Programs
- Team building activities
- Helpful and friendly teammates
- Flexible working hours
As a fast growing and dynamic company, we are looking for the best people to join and help us to become an Employer of Choice within a region. If you share the same passion do not hesitate to send your CV in English language.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Srbija, Loznica, Republike Srpske bb, Industrijska zona Šepak
- PIB: 110712033
- Matični broj: 21378500