Production Quality Engineer
Are you ready to take up a challenging role where you collaborate with colleagues across the organization to ensure that Grundfos continues to deliver the high quality that we are known for?
As a Production Quality Engineer, you will tackle both analytical and execution challenges as you drive proactive quality initiatives and solve unforeseen production issues.
What is the job about?
As a part of a production team consisting of a Quality engineer, a PT engineer, a planner, and a production supervisor, you will run problem-solving, analysis and proactive quality projects to ensure that our plastic and aluminum components fulfill all customer requirements and meet delivery deadlines. To do so, you will be also responsible for:
- Leading and facilitating problem solving and root course analysis
- Setting up containment actions as well as countermeasures with minimal impact on delivery and cost, keeping scrap and rework levels to a minimum
- Handling data and analysis tools, i.e. 8D, PPS, and Six Sigma
- Carrying out internal audits and ensure follow-up, maintaining a constant focus on top 3 quality problems
- Suggesting and leading small strategic and analytical projects to continuously improve quality.
Your profile - technical insight, strong analytical skills, and executional drive
You have a solid technical understanding combined with strong analytical skills. Additionally, you have an excellent eye for detail and a sense of urgency, and this allows you to strike the all-important balance between perfectionism and execution. You succeed in driving initiatives in a complex matrix organization because you have solid communication skills that enable you to collaborate with colleagues across product management and the production floor. Moreover, you:
- Hold a bachelor’s or master’s in engineering or a similar technical subject
- Either has hands-on experience with quality assurance or a very strong analytical mindset
- Have 2+ years of experience from a production environment, specifically within the manufacturing of physical products
- Ideally have some project management experience
- Speak and write English fluently
Grundfos is the world’s leading manufacturer of energy efficiency and intelligent water solutions with an annual production of 17 million units, offices in more than 55 countries, and over 19,000 employees worldwide. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do, as we believe innovation is not only a business opportunity but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer you:
- Trusting, collaborative and friendly culture
- Endless learning possibilities
- The International environment that value work-life balance
- Pleasant, comfortable and modern working place
- Work remotely
If this sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume and motivation letter by clicking on ‘Apply’.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on youtube.com/user/grundfos
We look forward to hearing from you!
Grundfos Srbija d.o.o.
Kompanija Grundfos počela je sa radom 2010. godine u Novoj Pazovi, dok se istovremeno radilo na izgradnji potpuno nove fabrike u Inđiji, koja je zvanično otvorena 2012.godine. Danas u Inđiji radi 800 ljudi, u izvozno orijentisanoj proizvodnji koja broji više od 30 proizvodnih linija i koja godišnje iz Srbije izveze preko 4 miliona pumpi na tržišta širom sveta.
Grundfos u Inđiji proizvodi pumpe iz četiri različitih segmenata proizvoda. Cirkularne pumpe koriste se za grejne i sanitarne sisteme ... Saznajte više
"U kompaniji Grundfos radim već osam godina. Počeo sam kao operater u proizvodnji, ali moja velika ljubav prema alatima i tehnici uvek me je inspirisala da se angažujem više, da svaki dan naučim nešto ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- ERGONOMSKO MODERNO RADNO MESTO
- JUBILARNE NAGRADE ZA LOJALNOST
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME ALI I MOGUĆNOST RADA OD KUĆE
- G LEARN - ONLINE PLATFORMA ZA UČENJE I RAZVOJ VEŠTINA
- INTERNI TRENINZI I PROGRAMI ZA RAZVOJ KARIJERE
- KANTINA I OBEZBEĐEN TOPLI OBROK UZ MOGUĆNOST IZBORA VIŠE VRSTA KUHINJA – TRADICIONALNA, HRONO, VEGETARIJANSKA, VOĆE
- BESPLATNA KAFA I TOPLI NAPICI TOKOM RADNOG DANA
- PROSTOR ZA DRUŽENJE I RELAKSACIJU ( SOCIAL AREA)
- TERETANA I SPORTSKI TERENI ZA FUDBAL I KOŠARKU U KRUGU FABRIKE
- RAZVIJEN SISTEM BONUSA I NAGRAĐIVANJA
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ ZA SVE ZAPOSLENE I POKRIVENI PUTNI TROŠKOVI I PUTARINE
- SOLIDARNA POMOĆ ZA ZAPOSLENE I CSR AKTIVNOSTI
- STIPENDIJE I PROGRAMI ZA TALENTE
- POSLOVNA I EDUKATIVNA PUTOVANJA U ORGANIZACIJI FIRME
- DRUŽENJE ZA ZAPOSLENE KROZ RAZNOVRSNE KORPORATIVNE DOGAĐAJE
- NOVOGODIŠNJI PAKETIĆI ZA DECU ZAPOSLENIH
- SISTEMATSKI PREGLEDI
- POPUST NA GRUNDFOS PROIZVODE ZA ZAPOSLENE
- MOGUĆNOST KUPOVINE KOMPANIJSKIH AKCIJA
- MOGUĆNOST UČESTVOVANJA NA GRUNDFOS OLIMPIJADI U DANSKOJ
- PROGRAM PREPORUKE
- SVI SMO NA TI :)