We are the professional marketing company setting the standards for real estate retail marketing, corporate comunication and digital. Strong experience in retail and“communication business” in Serbia and in the region enables our team to provide retail marketing strategy formed by unique client needs and in line with higheststandards. We have hands-on experience in below-the-line(BTL), above-the-line (ATL), and through-the-line (TTL) initiatives and best practices, as well as digital marketingpartners that will provide additional competitive edge.
(Loyalty Program), Belgrade
Focusing on delivering completed projects, this individual will be responsible for planning, prioritization, and ensuring initiatives are complete while maintaining establish standards and managing costs.
- Works with key stakeholders to prioritize, manage and delivery project and initiatives from concept through completion on time and on budget
- Creates and manages project plans to manage process and data for reporting
- Acts as a single point of contact and manages communications for project stakeholders and resources to keep team informed in timely manner
- Maintains accountability for the overall success of the project from plan through final implementation
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables
- Identifies, measures and prioritizes project risks
- Utilizes expertise and leadership skills in resolving issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met
- Clarifies project goals and deliverables with stakeholders, sets priorities and enforces standards and procedures
- Create and maintain necessary project management documentation and reports, business cases, project requirements, project charters, status reports, meeting agendas/notes, and lessons learned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of Project management experience or similar business role or Marketing or Agency experience with Loyalty programs related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience; 2-3 experiance in retail will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to execute, prioritize competing deadlines, and manage multiple projects
- Advanced knowledge of Scrum and Agile concepts, methodologies, and practices of project management; PMP certification will be highly regarded
- Written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Self-starter and comfortable working in ambiguous situations
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Fluent in English language
Deadline for applications: 18.01.2020.