Conceria Pasubio Spa is one of the key leather processing players in the international scene. We are expanding our team in Šabac and looking for Quality Coordinator
Organization of quality control in accordance with the internal standards of the company within the assigned organizational unit.
- Establishes, defines, and implements standards for the operation of operators dealing with quality control of products in production.
- Manages and is responsible for the quality of work, results and compliance with work and inspection instructions, procedures and quality alarms of quality operators dealing with quality control.
- Ensures the availability of work and inspection instructions, procedures, and quality alarms relevant for quality control in the production process.
- It reviewes and provides an update of procedures, instructions, and quality alarms in accordance with the actual state and internal standards of the company.
- Responsible for establishing uniform quality control standards for all operators dealing with product control in the production process.
- Performs attributable and numerical analyses of measuring systems as well as regular standards compliance checks between operators who perform product quality control.
- Take care and is accountable that non-conforming products are not delivered to the customer.
- Responsible for conformity of reworked and/or repaired products.
- Responsible for optimizing relevant business processes in accordance with the company's legal norms and internal standards.
- Responsible for the validity of non-conformities and scrap production logs and reports.
- Initiates action plans and corrective measures in case of deviation from the targets set (internal scrap and/or non-conforming products) and/or non-compliance with internal standards/procedures/work instructions using troubleshooting methods such as Pareto, A3, Ishikava, 5 why, PDCA, etc.
- Organizes and conducts trainings for operators dealing with product quality control.
- It evaluates operators dealing with quality control and keeps track of their qualifications (qualification matrix) in accordance with internal standards.
- Implementation of disciplinary measures in case of violation of work obligation or discipline.
- Responsibility for stopping production line(s) after a certain number of non-conforming finished products.
- Ensures that work within the assigned organizational unit is in line with LEAN and SIX SIGMA principles.
- Timely informs the direct manager of any potential and current problems within his organizational whole.
- Responsibility for maintaining discipline and motivation of employees.
- Communicates timely with colleagues and employees within its organizational unit so that all necessary information is available for unprocessed work.
- Perform other tasks at the manager's behest regarding the tasks listed above.
- IV level of education
- English language – advanced level
- Usage of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Conceria Pasubio S.pa.
- Srbija, Šabac, FILIPA VIŠNJIĆA BB 15000
- PIB: 109822597
- Matični broj: 29504253