This role is responsible to handle the quality issues during and after the production of the products. Solve quality issues raised from production line and from customer.
- Set up quality control plan and system for new product;
- Organize the implementation of quality control plan and system, make sure the quality of the product is up
- Management of all activities of quality in accordance with the standards from customers or IATF.
- Make preparations for the audit from customers and external system audit.
- Act as the contact person for the customer(s) and responsible for all claims from them.
- Be responsible for PPAP activities and incoming quality inspection arrangment.
- Participates and supports all continuous improvement plans with objective to decrease operative and raw material costs.
- Bachelor degree or above, Mechanical related major;
- 3 years working experiences in quality management is preferred, experience in Automotive industry would be a plus;
- Have good knowledge about IATF 16949 system, good knowledge about quality control tools;
- Good sense of communication, problem-solving tools and methods;
- Ability to travel abroad (Turkey, China, Germany, Czech Republic...)
- Proficient in English language, can use English as working language. We prefer your CV in English.
- Can speak German is a plus.
Minth Automotive Europe
MINTH is Auto Parts Company with headquarters located in China. With more than 16 000 employees in 43 production facilities around the world, MINTH is a leading global supplier in design, manufacturing, and sales of body structural parts, trims and decorative parts of passenger vehicles. MINTH supplies to many world-renowned international automakers. Together, MINTH's customers represent 80% of the total global auto market share. MINTH starts to operate in Serbia.Više o poslodavcu