This role is to understand, transfer, train, and organize the implementation of the requirement from Quality Management System (IATF16949) or customers (VDA, etc.) about operation to assure stable quality of the product
- Follow up with latest updated requirements from quality system and customers;
- Develop and carry out the implementation plans according to Quality system and customer requirements;
- Plan and implement internal and external training according to quality training plan;
- Formulate the internal audit system plan and implement the internal system audit;
- Responsible for the third-party audit, liaison, communication, arrangement and coordination of system evaluation;
- Support SQE in carrying out access evaluation audit of new suppliers;
- Responsible for planning plant quality improvement activities and providing evaluation of the process and results.
- College degree or above;
- More than 5 years of experience in quality management system in automotive industry; national auditor qualification is preferred;
- Using English as a working language, please provide your CV in English;
- Proficient in: IATF16949, five tools, VDA6.3, VDA6.5 and other similar standards.
Minth Automotive Europe
Minth is an automotive company with headquarter located in China, with more than 16 000 employees in 50 production facilities around the world. Minth is a leading global supplier in design, manufacturing, and sales of body structural parts, trims, and decorative parts of passenger vehicles. Minth supplies to many world-renowned international producers. Minth's customers represent 80% of the total global auto market share.Više o poslodavcu