We are looking for a React Native developer with 1-3 years of experience in such a position.
Apart from having good technical knowledge, this person should also have an eye for the big picture and the business of our clients. Tackling responsiveness and mobile-based features, as well as developing and maintaining complex client-side solutions will be your daily routine.
A collaboration with the Belgium team will enable you to work on various projects for the world's well-known brands such as Philip Morris International, Bavaria, BNP Paribas Cardif, Vacheron-Constantin, First Stop, and others.
Skills and experiences:
- Experience with Typescript is a plus
- Solid knowledge of building components-based applications, state management, and application lifecycle
- Basic understanding of native iOS and/or Android development (Swift / Objective-C, Kotlin / Java) and their respective IDEs (Xcode / Android Studio)
- Good understanding of core React concepts, such as JSX, Components lifecycle, (Virtual DOM)...
Experience with tools and platforms such as:
- Error tracking and analytics: Sentry, Firebase Analytics & Crashlytics, Adobe Analytics
- Distribution and publishing: App Center, Firebase App Distribution, Play Store and App Store publishing
- Architecture, tooling and quality: Redux (or similar—like React Context), ESLint, Jest, React Native Testing Library, Prettier, Husky, Yarn, etc.
- Design: Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, basic knowledge of what a design system is, and the most common ones on mobile (Material Design and Cupertino)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Implementing intuitive, user-friendly, client-side features and applications
- Writing high-performance, scalable and reusable code
- Supporting a code review driven culture to encourage quality development
- Mentoring the peers
- Contributing to internal initiatives such as improving our development processes
What we offer:
- Working on international projects with well-known clients
- Working at the company with a transparent and flat organisational structure and culture
- A mentor’s assistance, no matter the level of your experience
- Personal and professional development supported by our experienced and educated colleagues
- Internal and external trainings
- Onboarding, people skills workshops, and knowledge-sharing sessions
- Gym, CrossFit or yoga training
- English language classes
- In-house library and conferences
- Team buildings
- Private health insurance
Emakina RS d.o.o.
About Emakina Group Emakina Group is one of the top three independent networks of full service European digital agencies. We are constantly adapting our services to the latest technological advancements and industry evolutions, and employ only the most talented specialists. With more than 1.000+ experts in 13 countries across 3 continents, we fight daily alongside our customers and their brands to boost their User Equity, build high performance digital businesses and deliver outstanding user experiences.…Više o poslodavcu