Proton Med Serbia, member of the Healthwatch Swiss group of companies, an innovating company of the pharmaceutical industry and market leader in several therapeutic areas and markets, seeks to hire a
Regulatory Affairs Manager
based in Belgrade, Serbia.
Main responsibilities of the role are to:
- Develop and implement successful regulatory strategy for our pharmaceuticals
- Compile regulatory dossiers and perform regulatory filings
- Follow up on regulatory filings and processes
- Establish product prices and obtain positive reimbursement decisions
- Act as contact for regulatory agency interactions
- Maintain awareness of drug regulatory legislation and assess its impact on business and product development programs
The successful candidate should have:
- Health Sciences university degree
- 3 years’ experience in the regulatory function
- Well-developed negotiating skills
- Strong understanding of business needs
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- English language required
- Ability to work in multinational environment
- Excellent computer knowledge
The company offers:
- The opportunity to grow professionally, locally and internationally
- A challenging and motivating environment
- Continuous learning and development
Interested applicants should send their CVs electronically.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Proton Med d.o.o.
- Srbija, 11000 Beograd-Vračar, Šumatovačka 16/13
- PIB: 108286638
- Matični broj: 20969318