Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
A Day in the Life
This position is a fixed term maternity leave cover for 1.5 years.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Directs or performs coordination and preparation of document packages for regulatory submissions from all areas of company, internal audits and inspections.
- Leads or compiles all materials required in submissions, license renewal and annual registrations.
- Recommends changes for labeling, manufacturing, marketing, and clinical protocol for regulatory compliance.
- Monitors and improves tracking / control systems.
- Keeps abreast of regulatory procedures and changes.
- May direct interaction with regulatory agencies on defined matters.
- Recommends strategies for earliest possible approvals of clinical trials applications.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelors degree required - life sciences
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with 0 years of experience
- Fluent English language
Careers that change lives:
Are you a motivated individual with background in pharmacy, healthcare or clinical trial? Do you enjoy a challenge?
If you like this, why not consider working for Medtronic as a Regulatory Affairs Specialist!
Medtronic is working to improve how healthcare addresses the needs of more people, in more ways and in more places around the world. As one company, we can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. This is the ideal opportunity to join us and be part of our commitment to the health of others.
For this role you should be located in Belgrade, Serbia.
- Competetive salary
- Life and medical insurance
- Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage
- Future possibilities for permanent position