Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With almost 25,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto,"PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD'," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com
Tetra Pak is successfully serving the local market for more than 50 years through the local company in Belgrade and the factory in Gornji Milanovac.
Would like to be a member of young, talented team, providing wide range of design solutions OR full scope of repro works to our clients? Then this is the right opportunity for you!
We are currently looking for
for definite period of time until December 2021
Based in Gornji Milanovac, Serbia
The successful candidate for this position would provide suitable preparation of repro work.
- Provide proper preparation of full scope of repro work: receive new design orders from the Design Developers, accompanied by: digital artwork, printout, requested printing technique; review of the order for completeness and printability
- Plan repro jobs and ensure on time delivery
- Act as a first point of contact for Market Companies related to rush orders, lead-time queries and upcoming demands
- Work closely with Design Technician teams in case of any technical problem occurs
- Responsible for providing professional technical suggestion and consultancy to Design Developers
- Perform final quality control of repro work done by design technicians
- Participate / Lead WCM teams activities for increase of overall efficiency
For the good start, you would need:
- Preferably bachelor degree
- Knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and other design software’s
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Italian or French or German is an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active, solution-oriented mind-set with the ability to keep tight deadlines
What we offer:
- Complex and challenging daily tasks and responsibilities
- Outstanding growth opportunities within an international organisation
- Prestigious and successful company
How to apply:
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please submit your English CV.
Please note this is a maternity replacement position with a definite contract until December 2021.