CBRE is a professional services firm specializing in real estate services and investment management. We are the largest real estate firm in the world, with more than 80,000 people in more than 100 countries where we serve the local, regional and global real estate needs of our clients.
To support both, senior team and current projected workflow demands, CBRE is looking for a Consultant within Residential Sales department with base of operations in Belgrade, Serbia.
Specifically, the new recruit will provide first-class sales of residential properties managed by Residential Sales department. He/She will serve as first point of contact for clients, analyze customer requirements, recommend appropriate solutions and prepare and present sales presentations, with a goal to ensure achievement of all sales objectives within market. Responsibilities also include market analytics, financial advising and identifying and securing business with new clients.
- Seek prospective clients
- Maintain database related to prospective clients
- Establish and maintain partnerships with existing and prospective clients and investors
- Prepare, analyze and negotiate commercial terms and contracts
- Prepare and present presentations to clients
- Analyze customer requirements and recommend appropriate solutions
- Conduct on-site property visits
- Report status of sales activities on a weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Incorporate applicable e industry standards to business operations
- Coordinate internal and external administrative corporate required proceedings
- Perform ad-hoc business support to the Residential Sales team as required
Education and Experience
- Degree Level – Master’s degree with a preference in Finance or Economics, Business studies, or related field [mandatory and a minimal requirement]. Candidates without relevant background will not be taken into consideration.
- Experience in Sales is an advantage.
- Brokerage licence is an advantage.
- Ability to analyse and interpret legal documents.
- Advanced knowledge of economic terms and principles.
- Ability to collect, analyse and summarize complex data.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Problem solving skills and solution-oriented approach
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Third language is an advantage.
- Underpinning knowledge and understanding in the area of consultancy services
- Driving license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to build working relationships across in a team environment
- Assertive, persuasive and self-motivated approach
- Commitment to continually developing competencies and skill base
- Critical thinking and decision-making capacity
- Planning and time management capabilities
- Presentation skills and techniques
IT Technical Skills
- Excellent computer-literacy, fast learning and adaptability skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
CBRE SEE offers
- An opportunity to become part of the largest real estate firm in the world
- Dynamic international working environment
- Competitive remuneration and employment terms
- Additional health insurance
- Career growth and professional development
- Supportive team and mentorship
- Positive and friendly working atmosphere
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and provided with feedback.
CBRE d.o.o. Beograd
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organisation in the world. CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, headquartered in Los Angeles, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s…Više o poslodavcu