Road Logistic Service Centre Manager (m/f)
If you are interested in implementing the strategy for development of the Road Logistic Center in line with Kuehne+Nagel and/or Global SSC strategy and policies, do not hesitate to learn more about this vacancy.
Your RoleYou will be responsible for developing and maintaining the business of the Road Logistic and also recruit, manage, motivate and guide the employees of the Road Service Center on site.
- Planning, reporting and organizing further growth of the Road SSC program in Belgrade
- Responsible for the development of people within the Road department
- Implementing a DNA into the organization striving for continuous improvement while focussing on KPI performance
- Organizing trainings on continuous improvement based on lean principles
- Ensure all SLA with respective partnering countries on all processes are met
- Redefining & Enhancing processes and procedures on new process implementation and process streamlining
- Ensuring timely and comprehensive communication with key stakeholders, peers and management
- Identify potential for standardization within wide range of process and system landscape and actively promote these ideas
- Further enhance the existing KPI and SLA reporting with respective Reporting specialist to meet
- Internal SSC requirements towards headcount meeting workload
- Business partner requirements towards KPI performance
- Monitoring on plan versus target on FTE growth and streamlining
- Continuous monitoring and evaluation of employees in order to maintain quality
- Rotate staff as needed, in order to manage knowledge efficiently and effectively
Your skills and experience:
- Excellent knowledge and command of English
- More than 5 years of experience, including managing a team of 15 or more associates
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Leadership and motivational skills
- Ability to direct and guide the people and process
- Demonstrable proficiency of Microsoft Office
We offer exciting position in a dynamic and motivated team, development possibilities and a nice working atmosphere.
With more than 82,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the sea freight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management services.
Kuehne Nagel is operating three Shared Service Centers (SSC) worldwide. The Shared Service Center EMEA, based in Belgrade, is serving the regions Western Europe, Middle East and Africa as an internal service provider, being responsible for the handling and execution of operational tasks within the organization. The SSC Belgrade was founded in 2009, with a significant growth since then and nowadays employs more than 1.000 employees for more than 40 different countries in Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. The SSC performs global and standardized processes mainly back office tasks, for the internal customers.
Since 1890, when the business was founded in Bremen, Germany, by August Kuehne and Friedrich Nagel, Kuehne + Nagel has grown into one of the world's leading logistics providers. Today, the Kuehne + Nagel Group has some 1,300 offices in over 100 countries, with around 89,000 employees. We deliver integrated ... Saznajte više
- CORPORATE TRANSPORTATION
- CORPORATE RESTAURANT
- FIT PASS
- CORPORATE EVENTS
- LANGUAGE COURSES
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
- FRUIT DAY
- INTERNATIONAL ASSIGNMENTS
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
- CORPORATE GIFTS
- TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT