LEONI – we have more than 90,000 employees in over 30 countries.
We are working on pioneering applications for the megatrends of energy transmission and data management in the automotive industry. We build up innovative competencies in the fields of electronics, sensors, software and data analysis. We are driving forward the development of e-mobility, autonomous driving and networking.
We offer innovation drivers, lateral thinkers and subject matter space for design, personal growth and achievement in a work environment that promotes diversity and knowledge sharing.
And we are looking for you.
(Senior) Expert Operational Excellence Method & Tools (Prod. Facility Malosiste) *(m/f/d)
- Continuous development, implementation and coordination of LEAN methods and standards
- Check that standard of methods and tools are respected, check input for standard change
- Participate in standard improvements that will be implemented throughout the value streams or areas/teams
- Run the Country yearly main objectives/priorities for OpEx deployment to reach the plant objectives (e.g. cost rate; efficiency, quality indicators…)
- Collect and share the country Lessons Learned, best practices and ideas to improve
- Test and validate new and existing LEAN tools and methods and communicate regularly with the OpEx CF team
- Plan and conduct training in improvement methods and tools by facilitating and following up on improvement projects to deliver tangible business result
- Accountable for training, mentoring and coaching of employees nominated as Lean Specialists
- Develop collective lean tool box and assure instruments and available to lean project participants
- Develop standard work instruction for common lean activities like 5S, Gemba Walk etc.
- Use plant results to identify needs for using Operational Excellence tools from elements and processes to be optimized (using LEAN tools, 5S, Kaizen, VSM)
- Manage productivity plans
- Engineering University Degree
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in automotive industry
- Project approach for cross-functional lead and coordination of improvement processes within project groups
- Self-motivated, proactive and result-oriented
- Responsibility, systematic approach and proactivity
- Ability to develop employees and develop good cross-sectoral cooperation
- Teamwork capabilities, reliable planning with deadline
- Advanced knowledge of Lean methodology and continuous improvement tools
- Ready to work under pressure
- Fluent in English
- Excellent in the use of MS Office
- Key Job skills: process improvement, production optimizations, industrial engineering
If you are interested to join our successful team and develop your potential further, please send your application in English with your CV electronically.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kristina Nikičević, Human Resources Management
* People of all genders are always meant equally; For linguistic simplification and better readability, only the masculine form is used in the text.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses Foreign Service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.
Leoni Wiring Systems Southeast d.o.o.
Kompanija Leoni Wiring Systems Southeast d.o.o je deo Leoni Grupe, globalnog proizvođača rešenja za prenos energije i podataka u automobilskoj i drugim industrijama. U Srbiji smo od 2009. godine a u naše tri fabrike, u Prokuplju, Malošištu i Nišu proizvode se kablovski setovi za vodeće svetske premium brendove automobila. Završava se izgradnja četvrte fabrike u Srbiji, u Kraljevu, koja će biti najveća fabrika u okviru Leoni divizije kablovskih sistema. Sa 9.000 zaposlenih jedan smo od najvećih poslodavaca ... Saznajte više
"Posao je takav da smo upućeni jedni na druge i da je neophodno održavati kontinuiranu komunikaciju. I pored toga što je i moje prethodno radno iskustvo bilo vezano za proizvodnju, moram reći da mi je ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE