- Work on high-quality project results and manage the junior developers
- 4500 - 5000 USD monthly
- US company growing fast
- Senior level Role
- Work from home or anywhere you prefer
If this is something that sparks your interest, keep reading ?
‘Pro WebFire’ helps churches and nonprofits grow through creative media and digital strategies. We provide strategy, design, video, social media management, digital marketing, custom websites and maintenance.
We have been honored to go from a small team of 3 people to a team of 38 people impacting the world together. We helped over 1200 churches with free media to share hope around the world in the midst of the pandemic. What excites us is our mission "helping those that do good do more." We celebrate when the churches and nonprofits we serve increase their impact and thrive in their mission.We are launching additional products and brands and we are looking to increase our impact by helping more churches and nonprofits.
We are a completely remote company that has built a team that loves what we do and who we serve. Our staff are refreshed and love the culture and teamwork of collaborating with other talented people around the world.The majority of our team of 38 is throughout the U.S. We do have an international team with 4 in the Philippines (account managers, web team), 2 in South Africa (account managers), 2 in Ukraine (web team), 2 in Brazil (media team), 1 in Guatemala (media team). We are excited to expand our Eastern European team.
‘Pro WebFire’ is a remote-first company. Our Core Values influence every decision our organization makes. We believe these values have made ‘Pro WebFire’ special and what has and will continue to drive our growth and achievement:
Generous - Give more than you receive in cash value to those you encounter
Fun - Celebrate and enjoy each other and your work
God First - Honor God in all you do.
Loving - Love what you do. Love our team. Love our clients. Love our mission.
Growth - Overcome challenges and walk in a growth mindset
Trustworthy - do what is right for our team and clients
Innovative - create and lead with innovation
Grateful - Be grateful in your words and actions
Team-minded - work as a team so together we thrive
Fire-Filled - Passion drives us
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Senior Developer to work on projects, manage and lead a team of junior developers, speak into strategy, growth and be client facing when needed.
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Developer will include:
- Working with front-end technologies such as Webflow
- Working with Adobe XD, PSD, and Figma files to web pages
- Managing and mentoring a team of 4+ developers
- Being a sounding board, experienced in working with agile teams
- Collaborating closely with developers, copywriters, and designers
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients
- Establishing development guidelines, standards, and best practices
- Enforcing development standards company-wide
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure
- Creating, improving and using wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicating your interaction ideas using any of these methods
- Continually keeping yourself updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards
- Researching and implementing new technological standards for the company.
The tech stack of the most suitable candidate:
- Experience working with Webflow is a must
- Experience working with WordPress
- Experience with Angular and Typescript
- Experience with Web Apps and Web API
- Graphic design experience for basic changes
- HTML, JS, and CSS experience
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Ability to keep up with current trends in design and web design to build beautiful websites.
- Developer with at least 5 years of experience.
The personal traits of our perfect colleague:
- Can do attitude
- Positive outlook on life
- Willing to add value to any project they are involved in by sharing the best strategy and making sure we provide the best product for those we serve
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong ability to independently problem solve and make decisions
- Exceptional organization skills including attention to detail and data entry accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate frequently and efficiently via email; good grammatical and spelling capabilities
Brownie points for:
- React or Flutter experience would be a bonus but not required
- Full time position (8 hours per day, 5 days per week)
- As much overlap as possible with US Central time (Chicago) office hours (8am-5pm) GMT-5. Ideally you’d work Afternoons and Evenings Central Europe Time to ease team communications and customer meetings - we chat a lot and work really closely together however there is some flexibility in this if you have hobbies or interests that mean sometimes this would be tricky.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- 2 weeks + 6 major US holidays paid time off each year
- Open, relaxed and friendly work environment
- Annual performance review and salary increase opportunity
HOW TO APPLY
This position will be closed as soon as we find the perfect match. So make sure to read the description carefully and take your time to submit a high-quality application that stands out.
If you apply we’ll respond promptly and keep you updated throughout the process.
As part of the hiring process there will be the following steps:
- Click Apply and Complete the application form
- We’ll follow up with a link to submit a short relaxed video just to introduce yourself and tell us how you like your coffee!
- Initial screening interview
- Paid test tasks - we’ll give you a chance to show us your skills. You’ll be paid for your time, we don’t work for free and we wouldn’t expect you to either.
- In depth interview - Chance for us to talk in more detail together about your future working with us.
We’re fully committed to getting a great long term team member. If you love to take up new challenges and build something complex and interesting from scratch, let’s work together.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
JobRack exists to help Eastern European remote workers get great remote jobs with businesses all over the world.Više o poslodavcu