Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Prophet application support team is a part of the FIS Insurance Client Experience team. Prophet is an actuarial production platform consisting of a suite of applications covering the model development through to results production and automating the end-to-end production workflow. Prophet is used by many global insurance organizations, and the role will be to provide a high level of customer support and technical expertise to help clients get the best use out of the applications and to further the develop of the product.
What you will be doing
This role provides customer support in the Prophet application support team. Primary responsibilities will be to manage the incoming application queries and assess, diagnose and troubleshoot the issue raised, and to resolve issues from installation technical, to functional. Successful candidates will have an interest in software development, IT and/or software systems, especially with quantitative applications. Candidates will also possess strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills. Full training in the Prophet suite of applications will be provided. You will:
Support – help clients resolve problems related to the Prophet application and other associated applications related to Prophet. Types of activities include:
- Solve complex issues – some numerate, some technical, some code/scripting related
- Provide effective and practical solutions to customers
- Software licensing assistance
- Guidance in how to improve the user experience of Prophet and other associated applications
- Identify technical/IT issues
Develop – providing support to the product managers as part of the product development lifecycle, including:
- Running model test packs, assisting with software UAT and feedback
Interact – FIS teams are internationally based, and candidates will be part of an international team focused on delivering high-quality solutions and support to customers based worldwide.
- Work with other Prophet teams to achieve team objectives and ensure high quality customer satisfaction with the service desk
- This position requires close working with onsite technical & actuarial consultants, other geographically dispersed support staff and clients.
Document – Contribute to service desk online knowledge base and client support documentation; develop and maintain procedural and policy documentation.
Report – Create and analyze service desk reports to identify problems and areas for improvement and quality control
What you bring:
- High level of mathematical acumen and problem-solving expertise in either a software support or other technical role.
- Strong interest in software development or insurance software.
- Evidence experience with/supporting/administrating insurance-based systems
- Familiarity with the fundamental principles of ITIL.
- Experience with Microsoft desktop and server operating systems.
- Working knowledge of databases, database architecture and database administration
- The ability to work effectively with minimum supervision with a strong sense of ownership
- Can think laterally - suggest pragmatic solutions to complex IT issues.
- Strong diagnostic and demonstrable problem-solving skills are required
- Fluency in English with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
Added bonus if you have:
- Understanding of SQL, XML, Windows PowerShell
- Knowledge of cloud and desktop infrastructure, including workstations, servers, virtual technologies – AWS
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća društva, ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- GODIŠNJI ODMOR I SLOBODNI DANI
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE