- Manage specific projects/programs or project portfolio in order to meet required project/program goals
- Continuously support project management methodology improvement activities
- Cooperate on process management and change management processes.
- Support process improvement in the organization.
- Frequent meetings with business representatives regarding project.
- Provide guidance and advice to less experienced project managers on project methodology
- Lead the planning and implementation of project and tasks
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and define mitigation plan, escalate issues timely
- Coordinate internal resources and manage third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Manage resource availability and allocation
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate tools and techniques and measure project performance
- Perform impact analysis with associated risks
- Track and report on progress and performance of projects under direct responsibility and/or under supervision. Report and escalate to management if needed
- Manage project budget
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Proactively participate in continuous improvements of project/program management methodology, guidelines and policies
- Report on regular basis and/or on request to project owners/sponsors, top management and direct superior on key project metrics and status of the project;
For a good start, you will need:
- University/Bachelor degree in related field
- Min. 3 - 5 years of experience in the PM, process optimization or change management area
- Certification (waterfall and/or agile) is a plus
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project/programme management techniques and tools
- Skilled in strategic planning
- Excellent working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Project
- Excellent knowledge of English language both written and spoken
- Excellent understanding of business and PM processes
- Knowledge of Lean, Six sigma or similar methodologies is benefit.
You will enjoy:
- Working in a dynamic environment
- Competitive benefits and great working conditions
- Career development opportunities
- Possibility to revise/update project related processes in the organization
Mobi Banka a.d.
O nama Mobi Banka, deo PPF grupe, jedna je od najbrže rastućih mobilnih i onlajn banaka u regionu. Za samo pet godina poslovanja približila se broju od 500.000 klijenata. Prateći ovaj dinamičan rast, strateško opredeljenje Banke je razvoj inovativnih digitalnih proizvoda, uz sinergiju telekomunikacionih i bankarskih rešenja, koji će biti dostupni korisnicima prvenstveno kroz mobilno i onlajn bankarstvo. Od samog početka 2014. godine, cilj Mobi Banke, tada Telenor banke, bio je da potpuno…Više o poslodavcu