FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS Ambit Risk and Performance business is a leading provider of Financial Risk Management solutions. With over 30 years of expertise in balance sheet planning, income simulation, and market valuation, our software solutions, coupled with expertise in consulting services, support a diverse clientele of financial institutions in order to manage the bank’s net income margin and to comply with banking regulations such as Dodd-Frank Act Stress Test (DFAST).
In order to reinforce our dynamic consulting team, we are looking for a Senior Risk Consultant.
What you will be doing:
Advising leading financial institutions on risk management approaches under consideration of regulatory requirements with a focus on the areas of Asset & Liability Management, Liquidity Risk Management and market risk management.
You analyze and conceptualize the relevant information in order to support the risk management of the customer's risk management in the best possible way. In doing so responsibility right from the start, also within the scope of your own projects.
Your area of responsibility will also include implementation of risk management concepts in the in the company's own system solution. Therefor you have to configurate the solution and setup an automated job framework.
You will acquire a sound knowledge of risk management in banks and of banks and the regulatory requirements for supporting the client test team.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in business informatics, economics or business mathematics
- 4+ years of professional experience in at least one of the following areas: Risk management or treasury (ALM) in a bank or comparable specialist/IT consulting firm
- Curiosity, which allows you to quickly grasp new concepts, work and think independently and to develop innovative approaches for our customers and demonstrate keen problem-solving ability
- Experience in project management
- Strong social, organizational, communication and analytical skills that help you meet the demands of day-to-day of everyday project work (team player)
- Dynamic and energetic personality with entrepreneurial spirit
- Fluency in English is required (both written and verbal) è another European Language (e.g. German, French etc.) is a plus
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Applications, especially Excel
- Prior experience using relational databases (SQL, etc.) è MongoDB is a plus
- As we are a global company, a of willingness to travel is required (50%).
What We Offer:
- Your task will be to provide mostly off-site implementation consulting in the field of asset and liability management, stress testing and liquidity risk management for primarily European banks.
- You will have extensive responsibilities right from the beginning, by performing consulting tasks mostly remotely under the experienced consultants based primarily in Europe.
- Based on the gained knowledge and performance, on-site projects in Europe will be provided as opportunity for growth.
- The job will give you a diverse perspective of the retail and commercial banking industry through project work experience across financial institutions of all shapes and sizes.
- You will deepen your software understanding and your business acumen in risk management
- The advantages of a large, stable and international organization and at the same time the agility of small, dynamic and interdisciplinary teams with flat hierarchies.
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća društva, ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- GODIŠNJI ODMOR I SLOBODNI DANI
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE